2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Neewer Shutter Release Timer Remote Control Cord For Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, 450D/XSi, 400D/XTi, 350D/XT, 300D, 60D, 600D, 500D, 1100D, 1000D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, EOS Film SLR EOS 1V 1VHS 3
- Low Return Rate: 28% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 200 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "neewer shutter release timer remote"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality remote for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
- Ideal as normal remote control or for time lapse photography such as astrophotography or photography of plant growth
- Comes with adapter cord with plug to suit the remote socket on camera models listed above
- Timer can work as self timer, interval timer, coundown time and long exposure timer
- Interval timer mode allows time setting up to 100 hours in total with one photo taken at a pre-set inverval, for example, at interval of 5 minutes, until total time runs out.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Long exposure (Bulb) mode allows up to exposure time of 100 hours
Power supply: 2 x AAA size battery (not included)
Canon EOS 550D(Rebel T2i),450D(Ditital Rebel XSi), 400D(Ditital Rebel XTi),350D(Dital Rebel XT), 300D/60D/600D/500D/1100D/1000D
EOS 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III
EOS 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III
EOS 10D 20D 30D, 40D,50D
Canon EOS Film SLR EOS 1V 1VHS 3
1 * Timer remote control with cord
1 * Adapter cord with plug
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Has a bunch of settings for people who like to do those long time exposure star or traffic shots, so that's cool too.
Nice to keep in the bag, but not something you need all the time, and not a good portrait button, because you can accidentally lock it too easy or mess up the settings.
It is lighted, witch is very very awesome for those low light shoots, or if you're in the middle of a field shooting the sky at night.
ONE THING though, I did not like how once the batteries are in, it stays on. there is no off button and my unit never times out.
The setup process is very easy and intuitive, but I was watching some videos on YouTube and the one I get doesn’t look as the ones I saw, mine has a “royalty” logo next to the NEEWER logo, but others don’t. The package of mine looks very diferent too.
And, I set the shutter to take photos every two seconds and isn’t working as it should. It only takes the first photo and then goes on a time counter. Watch the video.
I tried many setups and it’s just not working!
My only complaint is that you have to remove the batteries for it to completely turn off, otherwise it'll stay on until it drains the AAA's. There was one instance where it was one of those 5 minute windows in the day when the clouds and sky we're beautiful and I ran to grab my camera and release timer (I was doing slow shutter stuff and I'm super OCD about camera shake). It wasn't until after I had set up the camera that I realized that my shutter release trigger was missing a battery from the last time I had removed it to turn off the product. I'll need to figure out a better workflow for removing/keeping track of my batteries, and it's a small inconvenience (reason for 4 stars). For the price I paid, I'm very happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone shopping on a budget.
I used it for the first time today, and the user interface works easily enough without needing to read the manual.
There was one time that it powered itself off (battery saving mode), but when it came back on, all the settings were set to some weird numbers (like 17 minute intervals). It was probably because I had put in some old batteries.
There is a separate button to just use it as a remote shutter, such that if the batteries die, it is still functional in that capacity.
The first shipment was missing the cables, but upon informing the seller, a new device with cables was sent out immediately.
For those curious: You can set an initial timer, exposure time, interval time between exposures, number of shots, and whether you want it to beep when shooting. You can also do exposures manually by either holding the button yourself, or setting it into the lock/hold position.
Also, anecdotal note: I tested it out under the hot Vegas summer sun, dangling from the camera, and it successfully took hundreds of shots over a few hours.