Neewer Tabletop Mobile Rolling Slider Dolly Car Skater Video Track Rail Stabilizer with 1/4-inch Quick Male Thread 22 pounds/10 kilograms Load Capacity for Speedlite DSLR Cameras Video Camcorders(Red)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dynamic Rolling Sliding Dolly Car: Help you create more dynamic shots on flat surfaces like table, ground, etc; The precise scale on the disc helps you slide your camera in the right direction, with blue lock screw
- Adjustable Axles: Set them for a straight path, curves or complete circles. Balanced and tested to ensure a steady, safe ride for your camera equipment
- 3 1/4-inch Holes on the Plate: Allow you to install your camera forward, middle, or backward; 1/4-inch adapter screw thread to connect to your camera, ball head, magic arm etc
- Premium Material: Car platform made of aluminum alloy, can stand up to rugged use; Wheels made of durable plastic and rubber
- Skate Design: Allows you to track the action, follow your subject, keep up with dynamic scenarios, while maintaining shots that are steady, smooth and dramatic
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Note: Camera is not included.
This mobile dolly is designed to help you create more dynamic shots on flat surfaces like table, ground, etc, adding cool video to your digital skill set, or just make it easy for you to do your own creative projects using a hand-held HD camcorder, video-ready DSLR, or professional video camera.
The precise scale on the disc helps you slide your camera in the right direction, with blue lock screw.
3 1/4-inch holes on the plate allow you to install your camera forward, middle, or backward; 1/4-inch adapter screw thread to connect to your camera, ball head, magic arm etc.
Its skate design allows you to track the action, follow your subject, keep up with dynamic scenarios, while maintaining shots that are steady, smooth and dramatic.
Constructed from durable aluminum that can stand up to rugged use.
Axles are adjustable. You can set them for a straight path, curves or complete circles. Axle balance are tested to ensure a steady, safe ride for your camera equipment.
Platform Material: Aluminum Alloy
Wheels Material: Plastic + Rubber
Wheel-to-wheel distance: 95mm
Body Middle Width: 40mm
Body length: 150mm
Platform-to-ground Distance: 43mm
Total Weight: 550g
Loading Capacity: 10KG
1/4-inch quick male thread for DSLR/Camcorder
Wheel rotation:± 40 degrees in each axis
1 x Red Mobile Rolling Sliding Dolly Car
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't see any way a camera would fit without some sort of extension. I purchased a clamping iPhone bracket separately which I thought would give me enough clearance, but it doesn't... you'll need at least 1-1.5" clearance from the bottom of the lowest part of your device so that it doesn't hit the two blue knobs.
I also can't see any difference between this and the other ones selling for upwards of $25. This dolly is way more universal than a rail system, so take that into consideration when deciding if you really want to be limited to whatever size and shape rail you are looking at.