Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Mic Round ..." and save 56% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Mic Round Shape Wind Pop Filter Mask Shield with Stand Clip (Black Filter)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied^Essential item for recording
- speaking or singing.^It will help to ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.^And also it will make sure your message loud and clear
- and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "s" and the explosion of air that follows "b" and "p" with this microphone pop screen.^Double layer
- convenient and easy use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
* Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers.
* 360 Degree flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use.
* Swivel mount for easy installation.
* Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand.
* Goose neck for precise positioning.
* It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
* Commonly used in a recording studio.
* 1x Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied
Note: Microphone Not Included!
Top customer reviews
I had a really difficult time making the connector work on the boom arm I bought because the metal on the arm was so thin. I finally watched a video showing how to attach the Snowball mic to the Neewer scissor arm mic boom. And he used this pop filter.
When I looked closely, I saw how to attach it and it's really tightly attached now.
Tested audio with and without the pop filter. It REALLY helped. I was shocked as I wasn't sure how much of a difference a piece of mesh would make.
It's good and really inexpensive.
Advice from me: Be careful with the fabric. We broke it by not care. made a hook and formed a hole (( I tried to dismantle and remove the design and the hole, but I did not work out, I shifted holes, but the view was not very ( End of the story is as follows: End of the story is this: I took an ordinary nylon sock cut it with druh sides. And then he pulled it instead of the old torn and gathered all the detail. and you're done! As a new everything! Take care of themselves and their devices ;-)
The arm adjusts easily and will stay in place. If I could improve anything I would have a better made clamp. For the price it's sufficient, but I'd be willing to pay more for a clamp that isn't made of plastic and holds more securely. That is the only reason for my minus one star.
For most people this microphone filter/shield/mask is more than fine to get the job done.
If you can't find a way to attach it so the clamp stays on, then you're doing it wrong. You will need something stronger than shrimpy fingers to tighten it but once you do it won't come off in a hurry.
The arm leaves something to be desired in the way of flexibility and freedom of movement but as long as you're not hitting it while in use it should stay put for the most part.