Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Mic Round ..." and save 56% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Mic Round Shape Wind Pop Filter Mask Shield with Stand Clip (Black Filter)
- Low Return Rate: 33% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 1,000 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "neewer microphone"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied^Essential item for recording
- speaking or singing.^It will help to ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.^And also it will make sure your message loud and clear
- and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "s" and the explosion of air that follows "b" and "p" with this microphone pop screen.^Double layer
- convenient and easy use.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
* Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers.
* 360 Degree flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use.
* Swivel mount for easy installation.
* Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand.
* Goose neck for precise positioning.
* It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
* Commonly used in a recording studio.
* 1x Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied
Note: Microphone Not Included!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decent build quality
Hard to bend neck into exact location
The photos do not describe this product well. When you open the box, it is unexpectedly heavy and feels like a quality product.
Make sure to turn pop filter clockwise, and turn the metal clamp clockwise to tighten the device.
I had a really difficult time making the connector work on the boom arm I bought because the metal on the arm was so thin. I finally watched a video showing how to attach the Snowball mic to the Neewer scissor arm mic boom. And he used this pop filter.
When I looked closely, I saw how to attach it and it's really tightly attached now.
Tested audio with and without the pop filter. It REALLY helped. I was shocked as I wasn't sure how much of a difference a piece of mesh would make.
It's good and really inexpensive.
It turned out to be substantially larger than I expected. I know that there are specs here, but it didn't translate into my head, I guess. It is intended to fit on a mic stand or tripod, but I found that just by using a pen (on the bottom end, not the screwed end) of the bracket, it will mount quite securely to a table end, too.
For outdoors, this is no replacement for a dead-cat windscreen, so remember that this is for home or studio work.