Neewer Professional Microphone Pop Filter Shield Compatible with Blue Yeti and Any Other Microphone, Dual Layered Wind Pop Screen With A Flexible 360 Degree Gooseneck Clip Stabilizing Arm
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (27%)|
|Join Prime to save $2.86 more on this item|
|Color||Wind Screen Pop Filter|
|Item Weight||8.29 Ounces|
About this item
- DUAL-LAYER POP FILTER: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings
- ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK: The steel metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keep it in place. You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best fit your needs for yours lovely voice
- CLERAER SOUND: Banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "S" and blocks those ugly "plosives" that follows "B" and "P". It is a great item for singers, streamers and actors alike who want help achieving the best possible performance and help protect the spitting all over your personal microphone
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Adjustable screw rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper can secure variety tubular mounting booms or microphone stands. Eliminates anyone's extra elements that prevents them from recording/projecting their best vocals to the public or their audience
- EASY OPERATION: Swivel mount for easy installation, removal and location adjustment. Note: Microphone is NOT included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Note: Microphone, Stand, Shock Mount and other accessories Not Included
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer 6 inch Microphone Wind Pop Filter
Essential item for home or studio sound recording speaking or singing, etc.
- Protect your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers. It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
- Double Layer: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, then it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
- You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best meet your needs.
- 360 Degree flexible gooseneck for precise positioning.
- Swivel mount for easy installation.
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand.
A must for anyone who want to record the most lovely voice and achieve the best performance.
Recording & Production
Compare with similar items
Features: New generic Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied Essential item for recording, speaking or singing. It will help to ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand. And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "s" and the explosion of air that follows "b" and "p" with this microphone pop screen. Double layer, convenient and easy use. Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers. 360° flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use. Swivel mount for easy installation. Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand. Goose neck for precise positioning. It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva. Commonly used in a recording studio. Package contents: 1x Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure to turn pop filter clockwise, and turn the metal clamp clockwise to tighten the device.
I had a really difficult time making the connector work on the boom arm I bought because the metal on the arm was so thin. I finally watched a video showing how to attach the Snowball mic to the Neewer scissor arm mic boom. And he used this pop filter.
When I looked closely, I saw how to attach it and it's really tightly attached now.
Tested audio with and without the pop filter. It REALLY helped. I was shocked as I wasn't sure how much of a difference a piece of mesh would make.
It's good and really inexpensive.
When I got this one, I was just as pleasantly surprised to know it was the one I had borrowed!
It has everything you would want. An adjustable neck, a proofing screw to but it firmly against any mic stand, and a very soft material which cuts the plosives and other edgy vocal sounds that most condenser microphones will just be thankful for, as well as your EQ processor or your mixing engineer. So if you do a lot of vocal recording work, please get this now, its the best thing you can have done for your studio.
The filter is just the right size for use with a Blue Snowball Mic, and looks good while doing its job.
Sure there are higher end pro filters out there, but this is hard to beat for the price.
Decent build quality
Hard to bend neck into exact location
It's a little long. You have to bend it a lot to use it.
The clamp isn't straight. It's bend to go around right objects so it's hard to use on mics not on a round mic stand.
It can be used after trying different places to clamp it down but it takes awhile to use it. When clamping it on a desk surface it puts a line in the foam of the clamp. That could wear that foam out after awhile. Over all it does work though and a good price. I would recommend it but just be careful where you put it.
Top reviews from other countries
Non ti consiglio di comprarlo, te lo ordino! No va be', è validissimo per il prezzo, sfido a trovarne un altro così conveniente.
The arm itself does have a springiness to it, so you have to bend it pass the point you wish to keep it.
I've attached it to my mic by bending it over the mic instead of from under (see pic), so the arm isn't working against gravity and it's been completely stable.
In terms of the core function as a pop filter itself though, I simply cannot fault it for the cost to benefits ratio. The difference with and without the filter is day and night.
I did the peter piper sentence to my mic at closer range and it went from unrecognisable pre filter to every word being absolutely clear (to my ears).
So ignoring the weak arm, I don't think you can fault the difference the filter itself actually makes.
For my quality of work, I don't think I noticed much difference. I also had set my iMac input so that I could comfortably talk 3 feet from the mic and all sounds were picked up. With or without the pop filter, I couldn't see much difference.
When I used the mic up close, then sharp sounds were immediately softened and the 'spit' effect of some letters and pronunciations were subdued. It wasn't much, but the audio captured was much softer and smoother than when not using it. I wouldn't record up close to the mic without a pop filter.
This one is quite large, is easy to fit with a strong 'cord' to make it easy to manoeuvre into position and to stay put. It also adds a certain professionalism to the set-up.
*** Pros ***
- Looks cool and like you know what you're doing
- Easy to fit
- mount cord was flexible, but strong enough to keep the filter in place
- Worked really well when close to the mic
- A must have for working close to the mic
- Not at all expensive and good value if it makes a difference for you
*** Cons ***
- Could see little difference when working 3 feet from the mic (I guess that might be obvious to many)
*** Recommendation ***
- If you're gaming or recording close up YouTube type clips, then this pays for itself
- If you're perhaps shooting audio in wide frame shots, then you won't need a pop filter, IMO
Angled fitting ensures it has a good grip on the square metal rods of the Marantz telescope arm.