Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Mic Round Shape Wind Pop Filter Mask Shield with Stand Clip (Black Filter)
|You Save:||$1.00 (13%)|
- Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied^Essential item for recording
- speaking or singing.^It will help to ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.^And also it will make sure your message loud and clear
- and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "s" and the explosion of air that follows "b" and "p" with this microphone pop screen.^Double layer
- convenient and easy use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers.
* 360 Degree flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use.
* Swivel mount for easy installation.
* Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand.
* Goose neck for precise positioning.
* It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
* Commonly used in a recording studio.
* 1x Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Mask Shied
Note: Microphone Not Included!
Top Customer Reviews
Decent build quality
Hard to bend neck into exact location
But you get what you pay for is what they say.
First it looks good not cheap and that's where the compliments end.
The 12" long tube simply will not hold still at any angle other then straight vertical up and down
even then the cheap plastic screw wont hold it on a bar or flat surface.
The screen is very thin and compared to other screen covers it didn't really do anything so sadly it didnt work well
lowering the wind sound.
If you are looking for a visual adapter to your podcost or show and and do not mind taping it in place maybe
that will work, I found it very annoying that it would not hold its self still no matter how much one tried its
just not built to do what they say it will.
The arm adjusts easily and will stay in place. If I could improve anything I would have a better made clamp. For the price it's sufficient, but I'd be willing to pay more for a clamp that isn't made of plastic and holds more securely. That is the only reason for my minus one star.
For most people this microphone filter/shield/mask is more than fine to get the job done.
As for performance, it's only merely okay for the price.. When I tested the audio with poppy noises, it only reduced them by around 60%. I could have gotten the same results by stretching pantyhose over it. You could glue around an extra layer of hose on this to make it more effective, but for normal users it's good enough.
I'd rather have used a foam cover due to the extra weight and space this adds, but this will be useful for almost any stationary mic. My screen came in a blue box with Japanese letters, so if you got on elike that, you have a quality product.