Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on September 30, 2012
I have a Canon S100 and it fits in the pouch just fine but the pouch is too small to turn the camera on because there's no room for the lens to pop out. So if you have a phone, specifically I used the Samsung Galaxy SIII, it fits perfectly in there and can work the touch screen just fine, even underwater, and the pics look just as good through the plastic pouch. So I don't recommend this pouch if you are trying to take pictures from a digital camera but it's great for taking pictures with phones.
on May 10, 2012
bought this case for vacation. was worried, because it was cheap. we took the camera in the cae to 3 different pool and waterpark areas, and it did not leak, or fog up. great product.
on July 17, 2012
Used this case for my phone during a snorkeling trip and worked fine. No water damage to my phone and the pictures came out great. cheap/good alternative if you have a smartphone or camera and don't want to buy a disposable water camera. Also I could use my touchscreen through the plastic, didn't expect that but good bonus.
on October 18, 2012
Im glad i have it! only thing it make some pictures smeared, because of its material. but u get what u pay for) so im pretty happy with it.
review image
on May 20, 2013
Kept everything totally dry during our snorkeling excursion. The strap and clip made it easy to attach it to my husbands swim trunks when we weren't using it. Fantastic! It fit the digital camera and it would also hold my iphone 4s.
on July 20, 2013
Well as far as a waterproof bag goes, hey it works great. I used this for an annual tubing trip I take with friends and it kept my lighters, cigarettes, money, ID, etc dry with absolutely no leaks or spills. However, I had no intention of using it for these items, I obviously would have rather used it for my camera. I couldn't use it for my camera though because even though it says it is compatible, if you have a zoom lens (which is almost all cameras at this point) it will not work as the lens will say "lens obstructed" and the camera shut off. So if you want an expensive waterproof ziplock bag go for it but if you want to use a camera with a zoom lens think again (even though it may list it as compatible).
on August 18, 2014
Canon PowerShot A4000 IS Digital Compact Field Utilization: Superb Performance and Applicability with regard to Connecticut's Central Long Island Sound Wetlands(!) .... (100%) Piece-Of-Mind-Guarantee ("P.O.M.G.") with regard to salt waters and correspondingly-inseparable salt air vapors (naturally corrosive) .... Never impeded hardware functionality .... Superb product .... Kudos (!!)
on March 28, 2016
This case was purchased to allow me to shoot video and pictures while snorkeling without having to buy a waterproof camera or video camera. This case worked great and allowed me to shoot great underwater video. My video camera stayed perfectly dry the entire snorkeling trip. I have since used it while canoeing and at the water park. In all cases I got to take great image and great video and my camera stayed 100% dry. I also liked that is comes with a long strap. I can use that to keep the camera case attached to me while swimming without holding the camera in my hand. It also lets me carry it on my shoulder at places like the water park- again keeping it out of my hands unless I am shooting images or videos. Given how much some places charge for similar waterproof pouches, this is a great value.
on May 9, 2014
Used these when we were snorkeling in Hawaii. Worked great! But after reading some reviews I did put my ID and money in a plastic baggie and then inside the pouch just in case. Didn't need to as no water got in but it did help when I went to open wet pouch with wet hands. I strapped pouch around waist and tucked it into trunks and dove in. Everything went fine.
on December 14, 2014
I couldn't use my camera in it but I did use it to store ID, credit cards, money and phone. I was on a trip when I got stuck in rain storm. I had one of these I decided to carry it just in-case. I had one for my phone so I didn't need it but I'm glad I did everything that I had one me was damage and unusable. I was able to save some thing like my cash and passport. But everything else I had on me was gone my wallet got damage I had to get a new one. I was out in the forest waiting to view a cave when the storm hit. I don't know how will this will work for camera but I know the phone one I got I couldn't use the phone will in the plastic however it did protect my phone so I didn't need to replace it. It over heated and kept freezing on me. I believe a camera would do the same thing. But I would still get one t just so you can keep cash or any important paper work you would need or even store a camera.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.