Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on April 11, 2012
I was a bit nervous plunging my camera underwater in this bag (or any bag!)... but was very very happy with this product. Water tight! Worked great! I only sent it down about 10-15 feet - although it says it is good to 20 meters (I didn't test that depth).

Used with Canon PowerShot SD1100IS (Compact camera) - There is plenty of extra space for a bit larger camera (see dimensions).

PROS: Light, easy to use, inexpensive, extras in the package (cleaning cloth, clip, elastic wrist/arm band), photos turned out excellent (on auto - no flash, underwater, and movie settings), bag is very flexible - allowed me to change my camera settings (my camera has a slider between movie/photo/play), keeps water out!

CONS: Easily scratched lens area, camera can shift around inside bag (I added 'stuffing' to position the camera better), working with a bag around a camera takes a little extra effort and can be a little awkward (nothing you can't quickly get used to, though). The manual has been translated from a foreign language (not very well), however, the manual is really unnecessary - use of product is self-explanatory.

TIPS: Rinse (outside) of bag after each use - blot dry (to avoid 'spots' drying on the lens). Remove camera after each use. Open bag to air-out or condensation will accumulate inside. Add foam "stuffing" around camera to help prevent camera shifting around and to help position camera lens in center of bag lens area. Squeeze out air, seal.

Overall... I am very happy with this product and would recommend it!
on November 21, 2013
I purchased this underwater camera case last minute for my trip to Jamaica. I looked at a bunch and decided to go with this brand. It came just in time! So easy to use-- Pop your digital camera in the pouch, turn 2 knob-things to close it up and off you go. When you are ready to use it just position your cameras len in place with the pouches lens opening and turn your camera on. I had my camera in the pouch our entire trip. No sand go in the lens and it stayed perfectly dry. I put a few tissues in the pouch to help steady the camera--It has room to move around in there a bit so it helped. Another idea is you can keep you money in it too if your going swimming!! I removed the velco strap that it came with bc it blocked the viewing screen. What i used instead was the lanyard from my camera. The pouch floats too so i took it snorkeling and didnt have to worry too much if the lanyard slipped off my wrist. We got great underwater pictures!!!! This product was very sturdy--that was something i was nervous about...the plastic is not thin and wont scratch or puncture--unless you use alot of force im sure..Our Trip was 7 days long and i used this everyday. I had people asking me what it was my whole trip too. I recommend it to everyone i met. It was so cheap and worked amazingly. This thing made my trip!!!!!!
on July 1, 2015
I tested this case out in a sinkful of water before trusting it with my camera, and it seemed to be quite waterproof. It wasn't- but there wasn't enough pressure in that small amount of water/ limited time to show any problems. I was able get about 10 minutes of use out of my camera while snorkeling before the case began to fill with saltwater (the camera is dead, but luckily I was able to recover the pictures from the SD card). Upon closer inspection of the case, I noticed about a dozen teeny tiny cuts in the case material- and not just at the seams. If you decide to try this product I recommend 1) using a camera that you're not terribly fond of and 2) giving it an extremely thorough checking over first.

The case itself was quite a bit too large for my compact Canon camera, but I was able to get it in the right position by putting some pieces of soft foam underneath it and on the sides. The lens cover did cause the images to be a bit blurrier, but not devastatingly so.
on November 9, 2011
This product allowed my husband and I to use our regular camera under water while on a cruise. My sony cybershot fit perfectly, and my pictures came out great. Only suggestion, don't use the flash. It reflects off of the plastic and doesn't turn out quite right. But in the carribean the water is clear enough for good pics!
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 17, 2012
I bought this for our cruise during our snorkeling excursions and I am so glad I did. It never leaked and we have great memories of our excursions thanks to this handly little device. My husband was free diving and it worked as well..
I was hesitant at first because we have an expensive camera so I tested the case before the trip and it worked great. TIP** put one of those gel packs that absorbs moisture inside of it so it doesn't fog up inside.
on September 28, 2014
Because the picture is of a Nikon coolpix camera I didn't look up any additional specifics before ordering. My camera which is a nikon coolpix barely fit into the case and the lens wouldn't open properly so I was unable to use it during my vacation. I did test the product with a paper towel when I received it and no water leaked into it. If your camera fits into the case I guess it would have worked fine.
on August 26, 2012
My wife is headed to Burning Man and needed a way to protect a digital camera. This product should do fine. The only disappointment is that lens window is soft plastic, and looks like it could be an issue to keep clean. On a positive note, the case comes with a nice cleaning cloth, which in this case can be stored inside the case.
on March 27, 2012
I used this on my camera at a depth of about 3 feet for just a couple of pictures and there was enough moisture inside that my camera stopped working and I had to let it dry out. I am not sure if it was water that got in the pouch, I think it was condensation, but it was a lot.
on January 24, 2012
I used this case in both in the pool and at the beach. No accidents whatsoever. The pictures turn out way better than the disposable cameras. Definitely worth it!
on April 21, 2012
Take this diving with my Fiji fine pix camera. Works great snorkeling but even better at depth. Have to work with camera location in bag to get black lens part out of view. Not really a problem at depths greater than 20'. mine does appear to have slight mfg defect but hasn't leaked. Haven't contacted seller on it. Thinking about getting another for my hubbies camera!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.