Other Sellers on Amazon
Neewer NW-35 Pro Microphone Stand, Heavy Duty Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount/Pop Filter/Mic Clip/3/8” to 5/8” Adapter Compatible with Blue Yeti Snowball Yeti X and Other Mics
|List Price:||$19.99 Details|
|Price:||$10.00 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.99 (50%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enhanced Boom Arm: NW-35 pro is a robust steel boom arm with a maximum load capacity of 2.2lb (1kg). The C-clamp can firmly clasp a desktop up to 2.17” (5.5cm) thick— great for singing, podcasting, gaming, video calls, and so on
- Flexible Positioning: The boom arm stand is 360° rotatable with a 270°-swivel spigot that connects mics and shock mounts. Two upgraded springs enable fluid and quiet adjustment for you to get the perfect positioning with ease
- Clear Sound: The foam windscreen and double-layer pop filter can effectively reduce pops and plosives of vocal recordings. The shock mount diminishes vibration noise to ensure clear sound output and fits mics up to 2.05” (5.2cm) in diameter
- Universal Compatibility: The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with various shock mounts and mics, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball iCE. A thread seal tape is included to make the adapter fit the Microphones tightly
- Package Contents: NW-35 Boom Arm, Desktop C-Clamp, Shock Mount, NW (B-3) Pop Filter, Foam Windscreen, Mic Clip, 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter, Thread Seal Tape, Cable Ties
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Neewer Upgraded NW-35 Pro Mic Stand Sturdier Microphone Arm Stand Compatible with Blue Yeti Snowball Ice, Max. Load 1 KG
Please confirm the thickness of your desk (less than 2 inches/5 cm).
Please confirm the diameter of your microphone before ordering: Plastic Mic Clip Diameter: 1.8-2 inches/46-52mm; Shock Mount Max. Diameter: 2.05 inch/5.2cm.
It can meet the needs of studios and other professional users with an upgraded design, the length of a single scissor arm stand is 13.8 inches/35cm.
Compatible with heavy-duty microphones (Blue Yeti Snowball Microphone & Blue Yeti Nano, etc) and some other standard-sized hand microphones and partially condenser microphones.
Ideal for home, stage, and studio, podcasts, meetings, videos, lectures, broadcast, TV stations, and more.
- Material (Shock Mount & Arm Stand): Iron
- Material(Mic Clip): Plastics
- Weight: 27.16oz/0.77kg
- Max. Load: 2.2 lbs /1 kilograms
- Each Arm length: 13.8 inches/35cm
- Mic Clip Diameter: 1.8-2 inches/46-52mm
- Shock Mount Max. Diameter: 2.05 inches/5.2cm
- 1x NW-35 PRO Microphone Stand, 1x Mic Pop Filter, 1x Shock Mount, 3x Cable Straps, 1x Desk Clamp Mount, 1x 3/8" Male to 5/8" Female Screw Nut, 1x Foam Cap, 1x Tape, 1x Mic Clip
Universal microphone clip
Scisssor Arm Stand
Metal Shock Mount
Singing and recording
Compare with similar items
Note: The shock mount is NOT compatible with Blue Microphones.
All-Purpose Boom Arm
Neewer NW-35 Pro Boom Arm is a perfect choice to elevate your recordings at home or studio—suitable for Youtubers, podcasters, and video gamers. Constructed with solid steel, it can support any mic weighing up to 2.2lb (1kg) and the C-clamp ensures secure mounting on a desk up to 2.17” (5.5cm) in thickness.
Flexible & Smooth Adjustment
The boom arm stand is 360° fully rotatable with a 270°-pivotable spigot for flexible microphone placement. Two reinforced springs enable smooth and quiet movements and allow you to adjust the reach both vertically and horizontally.
The double-layer pop filter and the foam windscreen can eliminate plosives. The shock mount isolates vibration noise to help you achieve better recording results.
The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with most shock mounts and mics, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball. Some Blue Microphones have a mounting hole that is slightly larger than the 3/8” to 5/8” adapter. To solve this problem, you can wrap some thread seal tape around the adapter to make it fit the mounting hole tightly. Thread seal tape is included.
A mic clip that holds mics from 1.38” to 1.97” (3.5–5cm) in diameter and three cable ties to keep the cable neatly organized.
Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
Load Capacity: 2.2lb / 1kg
Weight: 1.7lb / 0.8kg
Maximum Opening: 2.17” / 5.5cm
Adjustment Range: 1.77”–2.05” / 4.5–5.2cm
Adjustment Range: 1.38”–1.97” / 3.5–5cm
1 × NW-35 Boom Arm
1 × Desktop C-Clamp
1 × Shock Mount
1 × NW (B-3) Pop Filter
1 × Foam Windscreen
1 × Mic Clip
1 × 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
1 × Thread Seal Tape
3 × Cable Ties
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have a Blue Yeti and are looking for a cheap and simple mic arm, around $20, this will do just fine. Just don’t expect much from the accessories.
The shock mount is not compatible with the blue yeti. The foam topper also doesn’t fit the yeti however, I was able to stretch it and make it work. If you attempt this it may rip, but I got lucky.
This includes the adapter to screw into the bottom of the yeti which is great.
The tightening nut closest to the mic will loosen if you move the mic as much as I do. Keep in mind you may need to tighten this every once in a while as the yeti is very heavy.
I have not used the clip on pop filter.
Everything else advertised about the product was fine.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 29, 2020