Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Negg Boiled Egg Peeler - Red
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Add 1/4 cup (Negg capful) of water to the Negg. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.
- SHAKE the Negg up and down with enough force so that the egg strikes the caps. Remember to take it a little easy, or you will end up with a slushy mess complete with shells.
- Shake until you feel the shell begin to "soften" - approximately 4 to 12 times. Timing will vary. The body is clear so you can watch the progress.
- When you see the white of the egg appear, you're done. Mission Accomplished. Now you're ready to slip the egg out of its shell.
- If the egg is a reluctant sheller you may have to break the membrane after shaking to get the shell to release. This can happen with extremely fresh eggs, and is not the norm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compact and sturdy, the NEGG boiled egg peeler makes the once tedious task of peeling boiled eggs ingeniously simple, Fast and fun! Add a little water and your boiled egg to the NEGG. SNAP on the cap. SHAKE it a few times. Slip the shelled egg free of its shell. It takes just seconds. Order today and join our growing family of Negg Heads.
NEGG® is a registered Trademark of Airigan Solutions, LLC. The NEGG® Boiled Egg Peeler is protected under US Patent # 9,968,211. Genuine Negg® Egg Peelers are Made in America,