BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 25, 2011
I purchase this book last week the moment I received it I started reading it and finished it in one sitting. This book is truely the best how to book I have read. Three years ago I had excellent credit and no credit card debt. I would have probably looked down on anyone looking to get out of debt by negotiating it down. Well funny how my perspective changed when life surprised me with neccessary expenses beyond my control.

In summary, I managed to get myself over 75k in credit card debt. After finishing this book I called my creditors yesterday after speaking to each one I managed to get them to make me settlement offers in the amount of 45% of the outstanding debt and one of them mentioned 30% percent.

This book gave me the insight and the benchmark to know where I stand and how much they will accept. Prior to this book I would have thought that 45% of the total debt was a great deal. Now I know better, I plan on settling in the 20% range and after yesterday I feel completely confident that this is possible. All thanks to this book. It is truely the best $10 that I have ever spent and it is already worth thousand to me.

If your in debt you need to buy this book, this will be your bailout plan to getting your life and income back in your pocket.

Mandy your an angel and your advise and writing style is great....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you......
on January 14, 2017
Excellent product and service!! Thank you!!
on May 24, 2017
Life Saver. Just finished reading it. Haven't applied the techniques yet. But for now, it's totally put my stressed-out mind at ease just knowing there is a specific way out of credit card debt.
on May 19, 2014
I purchased this book after buying the "Hidden Credit Repair Secrets" from Mark C. and I can't say enough positive things about how Ms. Akridge put the debt settlement situation in such an achievable task. The first book gave me so much information that is also repeated here but that sometimes is necessary to have repeated simply to get the information straight in our minds. What I liked most about this book was how Mandy focuses on how to deal with the creditors or collection agencies.. This book definitely focuses on the settling of debts whereas other books are geared towards repairing credit, yet both things come hand in hand (at least in my case). I have quite a few things to work on as far as credit repair but I have to admit that I also have items I'd simply like to have resolved (settled by paying off) and move on.. My story is long and complicated but in a nutshell I ended filing for BK Chapter 13 (Biggest mistake ever) and 1 year after paying for on the payment plan to the trustee my job furloughed me and therefore the plan no longer worked and my case was dismissed. I ended up with a horrible credit mark in my report (The BK) and on top I had no help to deal with all the creditors.. Not to mention that after the federal protection lifted all creditors did what they felt benefited them most.. adding all these fees and hiking up the balances etc.. Needless to say, I wish I would have gotten a hold of this book back then.. This book has so much information and I felt - as I was reading it - how much I felt empowered versus feeling helpless and humiliated by all creditors.. I just finished the book and I'm going to put into practice everything I learned here.. I hope I too can say that I'm debt free in the next few months. Thanks Mandy for sharing your story and helping people come out of a hell hole and giving us hope. May God continue blessing you today and always.
on November 9, 2010
This book is such an easy read, and the information it holds is invaluable. It is truly a deal, in comparison to the savings you will experience from your debt settlement. I was able to save 35 cents on the dollar by following the guidelines. That equates to about $10-12,000 off of my original debt. You do the math. Is it worth it to you? Keep in mind that this process does take quite a bit of mental, and possibly emotional effort on your part, so be prepared. If you feel that you may not be up to actively negotiating your debt, than it's probably best you pay someone else to handle it. For everyone else, this may be the only book you will need to get back on track to getting out of debt! I will officially be debt-free after this year is over, thanks to the information provided in this book.
on September 20, 2010
Everyone thinking about debt settlement should purchase this book. The author went through many of the same things i face now. It is informative, and it gives you step by step directions and examples, on how to clear and rebuild your credit by negotiating and setteling your debts. I use to think it was impossible to clean my credit. People would always say "Once something is on your credit it is always going to be there." That's not true. This book helped me to settle my debt for pennies on the dollar, something i thought i could never do. You don't have to pay someone to settle your debt for you, do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's not as hard as you think. Thanks Mandy!
on January 9, 2011
Negotiate and Settle Your Debts is a clear and straight forward guide to loosening the chokehold that the Big Banks and Chargecard companies have on so many of us. This is one for the little guy who used Charge Cards for very legitimate reasons and then learned that the rules can and will change in favor of the Banks. I settled $20,000 of debt for 25% using only Mandys book as my advisor. It was easy and pain free. One thing to remember is that the collection agencies consist of people who have to produce, they may not always like to settle low, but settling low is better than having the account recalled to the bank (no settlement). In other words, something is better than nothing.This book will save You thousands. Jim R.
on February 20, 2010
With the economy continuing it's downward slide and sales at my small service company following the same trend I found myself barely able to pay the minimum payment on my credit cards, pay my mortgage and buy food for my family. I checked the internet to see what I could find out about the debt settlement companies advertising on tv. I did not like what I found but fortunately I found a recommendation for Mandy's book. after careful consideration, because every dime is precious to me right now, I ordered the book. Well I can tell you I have just started the process and it is working just as described in the book. Thanks Mandy for lighting the path before me and giving me the courage to journey on.
on March 28, 2016
This book is vital to those who wish to clear their debts.
on December 27, 2014
I've downloaded a lot of books on credit repair and this is honestly my favorite and my go to book. Even 9 months later I still go back and re-read the examples and strategies. I'm horrible at negotiating, so the actual scripts that they have for talking to collection companies about settlement were amazing.