|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||10048|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
Neiko® 10048 Security Bit Set, Chrome Vanadium Steel | 100-Piece Set
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABILITY: bits made of high quality chrome vanadium steel for strong hardness that reduce wear-outs and insure longevity,
- PRECISION BITS: precisely and automatically machined bit tips to ensure accurate size, chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- CORROSION RESISTANT: each bit has sandblasted finish for corrosion resistant
- ORGANIZED STORAGE: set includes a sturdy plastic organizing case for secure storage and easy carrying
- 100-Piece Tamper proof security type bit set includes: 8-pc Phillips: PH#0, PH#1, PH#2 x 5, PH#3; 8-pc Pozi drive: PZ#0, PZ#1, PZ#2 x 5, PZ#3; 9-pc Slotted: 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8mm; 9-pc Torx Star: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45; 9-pc tamper proof Torx Star: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40; 9-pc Metric Hex: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8mm; 6-pc tamper proof Metric Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm; 10-pc SAE Hex: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"; 6-pc tamper proof SAE Hex: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32"; 4-pc Square: S0, S1, S2, S3; 4-pc Spanner: 4, 6, 8, 10; 3-pc Torq: 6, 8, 10; 4-pc Tri-Wing: 1, 2, 3, 4; 3-pc Clutch: 1, 2, 3; 3-pc Spline: 5, 6, 8mm; 1-pc Wing nut driver; 1-pc Magnetic bit holder; 1-pc 1/4" Hex to 1/4" Drive socket adaptor (1" long); 1-pc 1/4" Hex to 1/4" Drive socket adaptor (2" long); 1-pc 1/4" Drive to 1/4" Hex bit adaptor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It has the bits for:
Nintendo products, (3 prong Phillips)
Xbox (torx 10 and 20)
It does not have the bits for:
cell phones, ( torx 6) (torq is not torx and 6mm is not a "6")
Because these are bits, they need to be attached to a wider handle. They won't go into narrow holes! You should examine the depth, and width of the screw holes before purchasing this, or you might be disappointed. That said, the bits were of sufficient depth to fit into my Nintendo DS. It did what I bought it for, but it's not quite as versatile as I thought it would be. 4 stars
The 100pc name is a bit unfortunate, as there are not 100 different pieces. There are a lot of triplicates of standard Phillips bits, and some Phillips like one that have 4 extra points are duplicated in excess. So, it's more like a 90 piece set.. It has the hardware required to attach bits to a drill motor. I could not figure out how to get the "wing nut" driver to work. You will need your own bit taking screw driver handle. 3 stars on name and description of the unit.
The case is sufficient for normal storage. A few bits were loose on arrival, but I haven't had any of them fall out with normal handling, everything is well organized, and it is compact. so I give the case 5 stars.
Cost, after 30 minutes of searching on the Internet, this was the cheapest way for me to get the bulk of the bits that I needed. 5 stars.
Overall score, is just over 4 stars. I'm glad I bought it, I might have been able to do better, but it just ain't worth the trouble. I don't plan to use these often. This filled my need, and was priced right.
That being said, this kit comes with a large variety of bits, but isn't the highest quality. On some of the larger bits this becomes obvious - the hole drilled through the top of my large security torx bits is not very centered at all, and I doubt it would work on the screw it's intended for. Other bits have bent shafts to them.
For the price, however, still not a bad purchase.
The price is ridiculously low, the quality is comparable.
Despite having read the other reviews about the obvious shortcomings of the case, I purchased the set. The bits themselves are numerous and various, but they are very poor quality. The tooling is imprecise.
Good tools are blessing. Bad tools are a curse. Resist the urge to save a buck. Buy a better set than this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Both T15 bits (regular and "tamper-proof") broke with very little force using hand tools. Wingnut bit arrived broken - looks like a sponge on the inside. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by NoOneInParticular
Very useful and very versatile. Saves me all the time at work and at home!Published 14 hours ago by Chris Cowie
Bought this kit with an Amazon PrimeNow order a few weeks ago. I tried using the #2 phillips head bits from the kit to install 10 sheets of sheet rock (drywall) on a new wall. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Randy
This is an excellent quality, full 100 piece bit kit with many unique bits including drivers and couplers to house the bits. Read morePublished 4 days ago by kyle tunnell
if you are using these in a screwdriver with light application im sure they are fine. other than that they are cheaply made and break/round out/strip/twist/bend. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer