|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||01407A|
|Batteries||1 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Steel Body with Large LCD Screen | 0 - 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion,Silver/Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THREE MEASURING MODES: one button quick change between three measuring modes: inch, fractions, millimeter
- PRECISION | ACCURACY: Measurement Range: 0 - 6” and 0 - 150mm; Resolution: 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001” / 0.02mm
- STAINLESS STEEL: finely polished stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning in use
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe
- EASY READ VISIBILITY: extra large LCD screen for easy and clear reading
- BONUS: extra replacement LR44 battery along with one battery included and custom fit storage case included for better value
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Types Of Measurements
Quickly measure any small or large objects with the sharp stainless steel jaw.
Measure inside diameter of objects quickly with top jaws.
Versatile measurement options include depth function for small objects that are hard to reach with regular rulers.
The overlooked step function of the caliper allows you to utilize the back step of the caliper to measure as well.
Compare with similar items
When you require exact measuring, you reach for a caliper. But an accurate measurement is meaningless if you can't read it accurately. This caliper takes an essential tool into the 21st century with an extra-large LCD digital readout for exact internal and outside measurements accurate to .001-Inch. Instantly converts from SAE or Metric, the display can be zeroed at any point on the slide. Machine-grooved thumb-roll mechanism and position lock for sure adjustment. Hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws. On-off switch with auto-off, two long-life batteries included (one spare).