|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||02450A|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Torque Limiters|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Neiko 02450A 1/2” Drive Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set, Cr-Mo Steel | 5-Piece Set | 65 to 140 Ft-Lbs (90 to 190 Nm)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 2 x 10 inches|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [PRO QUALITY] Torque limiters are constructed of premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel for heavy duty use with impact drivers
- [EASY IDENTIFICATION] Each stick is color-coded with engraved torque limit specifications for easy identification
- [EASY SECURE] Male end features spring-loaded ball to secure sockets, and ball hole at drive end to lock onto impact tool drive tangs to prevent dropping during operation
- [COMMON SIZES] Set includes storage case and five 1/2-inch drive impact torque limiting extension bars ranging from 65 foot-pounds (90 Newton meters) to 140 foot-pounds (190 Nm) of torque
- [COMPATIBILITY] Half-inch drive size is compatible with impact drivers to limit torque consistently and accurately to prevent lug nuts and fasteners from over-torquing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great for Home Mechanics
Professional Grade Quality
Extension bars are 8" in length and made from chrome moly steel that is sure to last throughout multiple uses and applications.
Extension bar set is great for use with impact wrenches and each extension bar limits the torque at a consistent and accurate level to protect wheel lug nuts and fasteners from over torquing.
- 65 foot-pound (90 Newton meters)
- 80 ft-lb (110 Nm)
- 100 ft-lb (135 Nm)
- 120 ft-lb (160 Nm)
- 140 ft-lb (190 Nm)
Each extension bar is color coded for specific torque settings so you can easily identify which bar is the right one for your application.
Each wrench is equipped with ball detent drive ends to securely lock onto your socket and reduces disruptions in your workflow.
Comes with blow molded storage case that tightly closes to keep your extension bars safe and easily stores away when not in use. Great for quick transportation between job locations.
The 5-piece 1/2-inch drive torque limiting extension bar prevents over tightening of wheel lug nuts and eliminates wheel damages. Torque sticks are manufactured with hardened Chrome Molybdenum steel. Each torque extension bar is color-coded and engraved with ft. lb. settings for quick reference. Set includes: 65 ft. -lbs (90NM), 80 ft. -lbs (110NM), 100 ft. -lbs (135NM), 120 ft. -lbs (160NM), and 140 ft. -lbs (190NM). Storage and carrying case included.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it is not that accurate. I measured the final torque with my Snap-on torque wrench. The final torque varies from 113 Nm to 135 Nm. That means the 110 and 130 Nm stick are just as good the 120 stick, and that made this set quite redundant. You can spend half of the price and buy the 5-piece set, and achieve the same result.
So,,, please be advised.
Ps. If you're not familiar with this type is tool theres a couple things to know. First, don't torque one lug all at once, do a star pattern while increasing the torque in increments just like you would do with a breaker bar/tire iron. Second these will not work without an impact. If you use them with a breaker you will over torque the lugs and eventually break the tool.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on May 18, 2019
Takes the guess work out of firing lug nuts on when everyone in your family needs their tires changed at the same time!