|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.3 x 6.3 x 1.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||03323A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Neiko 03323A 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive SAE Crowfoot Wrench set, CR-MO, | 12 piece set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRO QUALITY: Set includes 12 professional quality 1/2" and 3/8 shank crowfoot flare nut wrenches ranging in size from 5/16” to 1”
- HEAVY DUTY: Made of industrial grade heat-treated drop forged chrome molybdenum that won’t break
- PERFECT FOR MECHANICS Ideal for diesel and auto maintenance, set can be used with any ½” and 3/8” drive ratchet, extension or torque wrench
- CONVENIENT SIZES: Set includes 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, ½”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16” and ¾”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, and 1” sizes
- INCLUDES HARD CASE: Includes hard plastic case for convenient storage and all sizes are clearly marked on each wrench
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tool Deals||Amazon.com||Chickendoodles||Tool Deals|
|System of Measurement||inch||metric, inch||metric, inch||Inch||inch||metric, inch|
The 12-piece Professional Crowfoot Wrench Set (SAE) is designed for reaching fasteners in inaccessible spaces. With all common sizes from 5/16 in. to 1 in., the wrench head is ready to be used with 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive ratchets, extensions, or torque wrenches. Made from Chromium Molybdenum alloy steel. Set Includes: 8-piece 3/8-inch drive crowfoot wrenches (SAE): 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.; 4-piece 1/2-inch drive crowfoot wrenches (SAE): 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in., Set includes a high impact resisting hard plastic case for carrying and storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very high quality industrial grade heat-treated drop forged chrome molybdenum in black impact type finish .
Well made, sturdy and won't bend under pressure. You can see the quality.
We needed this set for some fittings on our Cummins engine.
These can be used with any 1/2" and 3/8" drive ratchet, extension or torque wrench.
The sizes you will get are- 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" and 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", and 1" sizes.
We were very impressed with the thickness of the material. Each crows foot has the size etched in white as shown in the advertisement photos, and fits in the plastic case in it's pre determined spot.
There is also an insert with sizes in printed form that is included.
I bought this item full price. My opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for my thoughts.