|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||10071A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Measurement System||metric, inch|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Neiko 10071A Torx Bit Socket Set, T8 - T60, S2 Steel | 13-Piece Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.14 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABILITY: bits made of premium S2 alloy steel for superior hardness that reduce wear-outs and insure longevity
- TORQUE STRENGTH: high strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power with mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- PRECISION BITS: precisely and automatically machined bit tips to ensure accurate size, chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- ORGANIZED STORAGE: set includes a sturdy plastic organizing case for secure storage and easy carrying
- 13-Piece Torx star bit socket set includes: 1/4” Drive: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30; 3/8” Drive: T40, T45, T47, T50, T55; 1/2” Drive: T60
- Pro-grade set in hard-to-find Torx bit and E-sockets
- Seven 1/4-Inch drive sockets in sizes: T-8, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27, T-30 (37mm length)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A high quality 13 piece Torx Bit Socket and E-Socket Set. This Torx set features with heavy duty construction. Chrome Plated and Mirror Polished. 1/4-Inch drive: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 x L 37mm. 3/8-Inch drive: T40, T45, T47, T50, T55 x L48mm. 1/2-Inch drive: T60.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cheap, low-quality steel. Would not recommend except on extremely low-torque applications.
Specifically with the torx sets, the bits keep breaking. I've broken 3 T40's (one from every set) on different bolts, and a T10 as well.
I like the sets and the case but unfortunately I have to move on to something stronger, these just aren't usable if they're going to keep breaking when I need them.
I've had great success for over 5 years with the Nieko triple square bits although there non tamper proof type.