|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Item Weight||8.48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.45 x 6.5 x 5.52 inches|
|Item model number||10671A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Neiko 10671A 7" Electric Polisher & Buffer 6 Variable Speeds Ul/cUL Listed
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High performance: powerful 1, 300W motor, heavy duty die cast aluminum head and all ball-bearing mechanism work together to make a high performance Polisher
- Ul/CUL listed Product, cord and plug for tested safety and durability
- Six variable speeds: range between 1, 000 and 3, 000RPM to choose for the EXACT surface material and job application
- Ergonomical handle: features with trigger lock, ergonomic TPR soft grip and multi-position side handle for greater control and comfort in use
- Set includes: one piece 7-inch hook and loop backing pad for easy attaching different types of polishing and buffing pads
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
High Performance Motor
Our powerful 1,300 watt motor delivers outstanding buffing and polishing capabilities. This allows you to choose speeds ranging from 1,000 to 3000 RPM for all surface materials.
Motor head is constructed from a heavy duty die cast aluminum material to last throughout multiple use.
The 7" hook and loop backing pad allows you to attach multiple types of pads for a wide range of applications.
- Adjustable Speed Dial
- Trigger Lock Function
- Adjustable Side Handle
- 7" Hook and Loop Backing Pad
- TPR Soft Grip
Interchangeable Side Handle
Adjustable side handle allows for both right and left handed operations.
Ergonomic TPR Soft Grip
Reduce even more hand fatigue with this ergonomically designed grip to keep you comfortable while providing a non slip grip.
Easily use the speed control dial to choose which speed is best for your application.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT Buffer/Polisher, Variable Speed, Soft Start, 7-Inch/9-Inch (DWP849X)
WEN 948 10 Amp Variable Speed Polisher with Digital Readout, 7"
Polisher, TACKLIFE Buffer Polisher 7-Inch/6-Inch 12.5Amp, With 6 Variable Speeds, Digital Screen, Lock Switch, Detachable Handle, Ideal For Car Sanding, Polishing, Waxing, Sealing Glaze - PPGJ01A
Polisher, TACKLIFE 7-inch Buffer Polisher, 6 Variable Speeds from 1500~3500 RPM, D-Handle, Wool disc, Ideal for Car Polishing, Furniture/Wood Polishing, Paint/Rust Removal - PPGJ05A
DEWALT Variable Speed Polisher, 7-Inch to 9-Inch (DWP849),Medium
|Price||$117.23||See price in cart||$44.07||$79.97||$54.97||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tooleader Direct||Tooleader Direct||Amazon.com|
The niko 7" Variable speed Polisher is ideal for a desired finish on different materials and applications.