|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||45 x 5.2 x 17.32 inches|
|Item model number||20762A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Neiko 20762A Anti Splash Oil Drain Pan, 2 Gallon (8 Liter) Capacity
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Oil drain pan is constructed of high quality, recyclable polythene plastic that is resistant to corrosion so your oil pan will remain durable for oil, gasoline, and antifreeze
- Anti splash curled lip edge prevents any splashing that can occur while moving the pan
- Deep 5" x 12.55" pan can hold a high capacity up to two gallons/8 liters making it the perfect oil pan for oil changes
- Easy grip handles on both sides of the pan makes for easy transportation and attached spout makes for easy draining into large openings
- Sturdy handle makes for convenient hanging when not in use and low profile makes it easy to store away
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
WirthCo 32953 Funnel King Black 4 Gallon Oil/Coolant Drain Pan with E-Z Grip Handles and Pour Spout
Lumax LX-1632 Black 15 Quart Drainmaster Drain Pan and Waste Oil Storage. Ideal for Oil Recycling, Drain Direct - No Oily Tub, Funnel, or Mess. No Mess to Clean-Up on Top or Side.
Lumax LX-1629 Black 5 Gallon Plastic Oil Drain Pan with Wire Loop Handle
Custom Accessories 31118 Oil Drain Pan
Capri Tools CP21023 Portable Oil Drain Pan, Anti-Freeze, Green
|Item Dimensions||45.00 x 5.20 x 17.32 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 5.50 inches||19.00 x 16.00 x 5.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||13.00 x 13.00 x 4.25 inches||23.00 x 19.00 x 6.00 inches|
Draining oil, gasoline, or any other automobile fluids can now be fast and clean process. The tough and durable polythene oil drain pan holds up to 2 gallons making it ideal for everyday oil changes and large handles makes it easy to transport. The spout attached easily helps you drain your fluids into any large opening.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So this item basically addresses the Tupperware bowl shortcomings. More rigid and doesn't require a funnel for fluid transfer.
Where I'll ding it is on two details. First, since there is no plug on the drain neck (which is considerably lower than the top), if your hot oil sloshes around when dragging the pan out from under the vehicle it will come out of this hole. Not much different than my freebie. Second, no idea why this costs $20-25. So you basically need to decide if easier funnel-free (or potentially less messy) fluid transfer from the pan to the jug is worth the price of admission.