|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||02450A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Neiko Heavy-Duty Torque Stick, 1/2-Inch Drive Extension Bars 65 to 140 Ft Lbs - Chrome Molybdenum
|Price:||$56.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREVENTS OVER-TIGHTENING: Five 8" color-coded torque stick impact socket set with ½" drive prevents over tightening of wheel lug nuts
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (CrMo)
- ACCURATE AND SAFE: Accurate tightening prevents over tightening of wheel lug nuts and eliminates wheel damages
- COMMON SIZES: The set includes 65 ft-lbs (90NM), 80 ft-lbs (110NM), 100 ft-lbs (135NM), 120 ft-lbs (160NM), and 140 ft-lbs (190NM)
- ADDED VALUE: Color-coded torque sticks are engraved for easy identification and a hard plastic carrying case is included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Wow, I decided to use the 100ft lb stick today and after a few uses the retention ball at the end of the stick popped right out. What the heck?! Dropping it down to 4 stars because of that issue. I can still use the stick but now I got to hold onto the sockets when I use it with my impact gun. I'm going to try and get it warrantied, wish me luck.
Ps. If you're not familiar with this type is tool theres a couple things to know. First, don't torque one lug all at once, do a star pattern while increasing the torque in increments just like you would do with a breaker bar/tire iron. Second these will not work without an impact. If you use them with a breaker you will over torque the lugs and eventually break the tool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horrible vibration makes these torque sticks almost unusable. I will only be using reputable brands (snap on) in the futurePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are all over the place with torque ratings, my torque wrench clicks when it should have 25 more ft-lb to go in one case.Published 1 month ago by Taurean
Great! Tested against my torque stick and matched almost spot for on. I will say that if you keep impacting it will exceed the ft/lbs value. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tyler S.
I only use the 120ftlbs for the most part, for 4 years now multiple times on a daily basis, paint has of course flaked, but that's strictly cosmetic, still puts of the right amount... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Devin Fogg
Used with Impact Wrench to snug lug nuts then then torque wrench for final torqueing. Target torque is 80 ft lbs. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Anom Amos
I use them everyday at work. Paint starts chipping soon after a couple uses but, for the price, you can't beat it. Get them.Published 7 months ago by Joey