BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 12, 2017
If you're not aware, this is a graphic novel adaptation of a novelization of a television series :) I've not seen the series, and not read the book in quite some time, but, I can say that this is a rousing story with great visualization! If you're turned off by explicit violence this is not a book for you.
on October 1, 2017
This graphic novel adaptation of Neil Gaiman's original novel (based on the screenplay for the 1996 miniseries) follows very closely. The quality of the artwork (lineart, coloring, layout,...) is very done! The only differences were that the character of Lamia (ober of the Velvet Sisters) is not included, as her character doesn't effect the overall plot that much, and that there character designs for Door, Anaesthesia, and Hunter were a bit more sexualized than needed (but still fit).
on December 10, 2013
I have read the original book and I know the artist has taken some liberties from the original descriptions but for once I am glad because he took it to another twisted and otherworldly level, one Gaiman can only approve of.
Some of the illustrations reminded me of dreams I've had, maybe this is a real place?
on November 2, 2015
This is the graphic novel overexertion of the screenplay and novel. The characters are much more developed in the novel and the actors portrayal even from long ago added nuances. Still my goal was to ad this to my Gaiman collection and I am quite happy with it.
on June 22, 2014
This is one of my favorite novels so I was really hoping the graphic novelization of it would do it justice. I was not disappointed. It captured the cluelessness of the main protagonist, the chilling methodical creepiness of the antogonists henchmen and most importantly of all, the vibrant setting it all takes place in.
on September 16, 2015
This was a great read with good art. Highly recommended. Lots of characters, quite fun. The bad guys were really bad.
on July 26, 2016
great novel. great comic. great story.
on September 2, 2014
I really liked the novel, and I thought the adaption was well done as far as it went. if you liked the novel, it is a nicely illustrated interpretation of the book
on May 18, 2013
I love Neil Gaiman, i already own neverwhere and it was great to read this graphic novel version. its been cut down to only include the dailogue but it is still very good. i would suggest reading the full length book version first.
on May 19, 2015
Wonderful story and very good, imaginative writing.