- Save 20% on Nekteck power strip 12A2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Medcursor Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 8FSOF294. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Nekteck 6A2U Power Strip when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Medcursor Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code JTMSIYL7. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Nekteck USB Type C Car Charger with 45W Power Delivery and 12W USB A Port for Ipad pro, MacBook Pro/Air 2018, Galaxy S9/S8, Google Pixel 3XL, 3.3ft USB C Cable Included (NOT Ideal for Note10/S10+PPS
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $2.00 on this item|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Tablets|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Current rating||5 Amps|
|Input Voltage||12 Volts|
|Specification Met||CE, FCC, RoHS|
About this item
- 【USB IF POWER BRICK CERTIFIED(TID:1000081): First 45W Power Delivery USB Type C Car Charger passed rigorous test by USB compliance standard. No more worries about damaging your device, it's fast and safe to provides you the best possible performance
- 【USB IF Certified Type-C 60W capable cable (TID: 673) features a next-generation Type-C connector with a new design that is fully reversible. This allows you to plug in without fail, regardless of how you are holding and inserting the cable
- 【Additional standard USB A port allows your to Charge Non-USBC devices at FULL speed simultaneously with Type-C combined 57W(Shared by 2 ports: 45W, 12W)
- 【Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector, such as Apple MacBook 12-inch/ Pro 2016 version, HTC 10, Nokia N1, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, ASUS Zenpad S 8.0, Google ChromeBook Pixel, PixelBook, Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel/ Pixel XL, Galaxy Tabpro S, S8, S8 Plus; Note, this charger don't support HP Spectre x2, Pavilion x2, Surface Go and Sumsung Note 10/10+ PPS
- 【Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF; High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminum pull tab;No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- If you want to fast charge your iPhone X/8, Xs Max, Apple Original Lightning To Type-C Cable is REQUIRED (NOT included)
- 45W is the maximum output from the Type-C port, However, most cellphone can ONLY draw up to 18W.
- due to different protocol, some devices use QC protocol like Samsung, LG may NOT “fast charging”
- The charger may not be compatible with HP Spectre x2, Pavilion x2, and Lumia 950/950XL.
- There might be NO “double chime” when it’s fast charging iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max due to different chipset/firmware.
- Some laptop does not have full-featured USB-C port, so it won’t get charged by USB C because it may not support the Power Delivery
USB-C with Power Delivery
Charges the new MacBook at 29W full speed, and 2016 Macbook Pro at 45W, almost twice as fast as a standard USB-C charge-leaving you with more time for you.
USB IF Certified
First 45W Power Delivery USB Type C Car Charger and 3A capable cable, passed the rigorous test by USB compliance standard. No more worries about damaging your device, it's fast and safe to provides you with the best possible performance.
With an additional smart USB-A port, it intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed for standard USB devices such as iPhone, iPad.
- Automatic stops charging when there is a danger of overcharging or lower/over voltage
- Made from fireproof materials for your safety
- Vibration reliability for durable and the secure transfer of continuous power to your device from the cigarette lighter plug
Input: DC 12-18V (Max)
Output: USB Type-C Power Delivery: 5V/9V/12V/15V-3A, 20V-2.25A (Max)
Cable Length: 1M/3.3 Feet
1 x Nekteck PD 45W Type-C Car Charger
1 x USB IF Certified Type C to C 20/3A/60W Cable - 1M
Popular USB-C devices Compatibility list:
* New MacBook Pro 12-inch 13.3inch 15-inch with Type-C Port 2016/2017/2018, New Macbook Air 2018
* Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2017, ThinkPad X270, DELL XPS 12, Dell XPS 13 9350 / Dell XPS 15 9550, Razer Blade Stealth
* Google Pixelbook/Chromebook Pixel
Samsung S9, S8, S8 Plus Note 8/ 9, OnePlus 2,3,4, LG G5, G6, V20 Google Pixel 3 2/ XL, Nexus 5X/6P. iPhone X, Xs Max (USB-C to Lightning cable NOT included)
Tablet, Other Devices:
* iPad Pro 2018
|Nekteck USB-IF Certified USB Type C Car Charger with PD Power Delivery 45W||Nekteck USB-IF Certified USB Type C Car Charger with PD 45W||USB Type C Car charger, Nekteck 5.4A USB-C Car Charger Adapter||Nekteck USB-IF Certified USB Type C Car Charger with PD Power Delivery 27W||USB Type C Car charger, Nekteck 5.4A USB-C Car Charger|
|Output||5V/9V/12V/15V-3A, 20V-2.25A (Max)||5V/9V/12V/15V-3A, 20V-2.25A (Max)||5V/3.0A + 2.4A (Max)||5V/9V/3A (Max)||5V/3.0A + 2.4A (Max)|
|Wattage||2 ports: 45W, 12W||2 ports: 45W, 12W||2 ports: 15W, 12W||2 ports: 27W, 5W||2 ports: 15W, 12W|
|Cable Length||1M/3.3 Feet||1M/3.3 Feet||1M/3.3 Feet||1M/3.3 Feet||Extends naturally to about 80-100cm or pull tightly to extend 120cm|
|Weight||3.2 ounces||3.2 ounces||2.08 ounces||4 ounces||3.04 ounces|
|Safety Certification||RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF||RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF||RoHS, CE & FCC||RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF||RoHS, CE & FCC|
|Cable Style||Detached Cable||Built-in Cable||Built-in Cable||Detached Cable||Coiled Built-in Cable|
Compare with similar items
• Due to the different protocol, some devices use QC protocol like Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G5 may NOT “fast charging”. • Essential Phone will pick 12V rail and shows "charging slowly" incorrectly, but, the actual charging speed will NOT be slower". this charger may not work with HP Pavilion X2 due to HP restriction of 3rd party charger