- Save 99% on USB C to Micro USB Adapter (2Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Any item offered by Nekteck Direct. Enter code IUUUDYQI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on High Quality Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more Anything offered by Nekteck Direct. Enter code POLMWJUH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nekteck 21W Solar Charger with 2-Port USB Charger Build with High efficiency Solar Panel Cell for iPhone 6s / 6 / Plus, SE, iPad, Galaxy S6/S7/ Edge/ Plus, Nexus 5X/6P, any USB devices, and more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- High Efficiency: Constructed with 21 watts High efficiency Sunpower panel, the power conversion rate increases up to 21%-24%, providing enough power to charge 2 devices at same time.
- Fast charging Technology: With built-in smart IC chip, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
- Highly Portable: Ultra lightweight (18 oz) and ultra compact (6.3x 11.1x 1.06in folded or 26.3x 11.1in opened). Perfect charging pack to bring for quick charge anywhere there is Sun.
- Highly Durable: The canvas is created to withstand rugged durability for outdoor use. Exposure to damp conditions will not damage the exterior part of the solar charger.
- Package Content: Nekteck 21W Solar Charging Panel, 80cm Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 12 Month Worry-free Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This solar panel charger does NOT store power, you will need a power bank to store power or connecting to your device directly to charge.
Using the power of three High efficiency solar panels, the Nekteck 21W Solar Charger is your new best friend when you're far from home. Travel with ease using the charger's bungee loops which attach to your backpack. Unfold the device and expose the 21 watt Sunpower solar panel, each section putting out approximately 800~1000mA under strong sunlight. Dual USB charging ports allow up to two devices to recharge at once at a maximum output current of 3 Amps total. No matter where you go, the Nekteck Triple Panel Solar Charger will be ready for you.
Fast Charging Technology :
SmartIC Techonology is the latest charging solution it has its own microchip that detects the device plugged into through USB PIN signals, which gives output at full power and full charging speed. Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only charge Apple OR Android devices at full speed. But with SmartICTM technology, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed up to 2.0 amp per port or 3 amps overall.
Dual USB Ports
Dual USB ports with maximum 3.0A total output and capability of charging two devices simultaneously. Keep your devices fully charged on the go in no time.
The canvas is created to withstand rugged durability for outdoor use. with Ultra lightweight (18 oz) and ultra compact (6.3x 11.1x 1.06in folded or 26.3x 11.1in opened) design, it easily fits in your backpack.
Compatible with all iphones, tablets, GPS, Camera and other USB-supported devices.
Power input: 21W High-efficiency Panel
Power output: 5V Standard USB port x 2
Output current: up to 3A (two USB port used simultaneously) up to 2A (one USB port used)
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't spend much time talking about the aesthetics, as it's well addressed in other reviews. It's sizable, and feels very well made. I like the mesh pocket design on the shade-side as things get quite hot under the direct sun and that design avoids your devices' lithium battery from exploding.
I bought this charger to charge my power banks, and one of them has 8 3400mah panasonic 18650 batteries in it that's almost 28,000mah! I left the charger in my small side yard plug into the power bank, and it took it a couple of days to charge it up! I didn't follow closely on exactly how many hours of sunshine it has received (my estimate is 6h/day because building shades) or the totally Wh or Ah but it's pretty quick in my opinion.
Just to make it more measurable, I hooked it up with a USB power meter (see pictures) under a moderately shiny day (not very shiny at all), and it's pumping 2.3A at almost 4V. It's already over its spec amps! I didn't connect the 2nd port to test its real full capacity which I will do later on. Besides, it's still a big mystery how it distributes the power supply to its two ports, and I will do a little research and share with folks here later on.
Overall it's a decent product that gets things done. I like it.
I've had the Nekteck 20W Solar Charger with 2 USB Ports for about 5 months. It is well-made and folds up very conveniently. But what I'm especially impressed with is its performance. It quickly charges my iPhone in bright sun -- it's quite comparable to being plugged into a wall outlet. It also works well when cloudy. It takes about 2 to 3 times as long to charge my phone on a totally overcast day ("bright clouds"). And I've been especially surprised to find that it will actually charge devices quite effectively through a window that gets a lot of afternoon sun.
I've found it easiest to use the Nekteck solar charger to charge a separate power pack, and then use the power pack to charge your phone, tablet, etc.
Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer. I can honestly say I didn't expect it to work as well in sub-optimal conditions as it does!
I'm changing my rating from 3 stars to 5 stars, because I do really like this panel, and it basically does what it says it'll do. Still, it is frustrating that you can't use a longer cable and get a full-power charge. I put the panel outside my window and run the cable into the house, which I obviously can't do with a short 2-foot cable. And it's also frustrating that you can't charge a device at 20W even though it's a 20W panel.
Anyway. I've been using this panel on a daily basis for several months now, and I do recommend it -- at least until they release a 40W version, which should be able to deliver 20W through my long cable, I hope!
One other nice feature: this panel is extremely water resistant. Mine's been outdoors in the snow and rain for about 9 months, and it's still working great.
There are three issues with this product that are simple to rectify if you take a few moments when setting this up:
1) The product isn't feather light, but the design catches the wind easily when laying flat and I found the product folded over throughout the day delaying my charge. There are little eyelets all around the charger built, so take a bungie cord or a small string and secure it to a structure if wind is an issue that day.
2) If I ever step on this, I'm pretty sure I'm going to break it. Don't store or use it on the floor. If outside, place it on an object to keep it away from feet.
3) If you walk under a tree covered area and the sun shines through in patches (like backpacking) the device acts just like you unplugged from the wall (in other words, you don't get a trickle charge, it just shuts off). So if you are in shade for an extended period of time or worse, go in and out of the sun, either detach your device for that duration to preserve battery health and longevity of your electronics, OR keep this hooked up to a replaceable battery powerbank and later feed a constant power source to your device.
This Solar Charger has powered everything I've attached to it. With such a powerful resource that is the Sun, I can't wait to power more item in my home with solar power. Everyone with a clear shot of the sun should invest in solar power in some way, even if it's just a simple step like this 20w solar charger.
Most recent customer reviews
Worked flawlessly during two week deployment to Kilauea volcano June 2018