Therapeutic Fun Slime Putty Rainbow Balls Bulk, 1-Dozen Sensory Toys - Fun Toys and Party Favors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EACH UNIT CONTAINS 1 DOZEN RAINBOW COLORED PUTTY BALLS, slimy therapeutic and colorful. Each one enclosed in a plastic balls for easy and clean storage.
- KNEAD IT, STRETCH IT, ROLL IT AND BOUNCE IT. Putty is a wonderful sensory toy for kids, or adults who are hypersensitive to textures or tactile input, for getting rid of stress, or just for some quiet sensory fidgeting fun!
- AMAZING FOR STRESS RELIEF, SKILL BUILDING, AND HELPING WITH SENSORTY NEEDS; not only is it portable, inexpensive and relatively mess free, it is also a lot of fun to work and play with.
- A FISTFULL OF FINGER STRENGTHENING FUN! Extra soft and squishy, this irresistibly rainbow putty is unlike any other! Safe,and nontoxic for children age 3 years and up.
- PUTTY IS A CLASSIC AND BELOVED TOY, and makes an amazing party favor, handout, stocking stuffer, award or just because treat that will delight and entertain any child for hours on end.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. Another reviewer said theirs grew mold but I have to wonder if they left it out or let their kid play with it when their hands were dirty? Keep it in the container between uses and only use it when your hands are clean and I think it won't get moldy. If I'm proven wrong I'll post again.
It's pretty, and resembles Scarab Thinking Putty...But only in colour. I'll still take it in to the office, but it's really not what I was expecting from something described as "putty." Call it "slime" and let customers know accurately what to expect from the texture.
the slime was a big hit as a party favor with the kids. it was ABSOLUTELY slimy. it stayed that way throughout the day. I did notice some stiffening of the slime after being exposed to air, but when you placed it back inside of the clear ball it regenerated some moisture and was slimy again. I would definitely buy this again
Before I talk about the big con of this product, I will say that these are really relaxing to play with and really beautiful to look at. The colors are really pretty and glittery, it's mesmerizing!
Although they were pretty and relazing, I just couldn't get past the smell. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It's not necessarily a bad smell, but it REEKS of strong soap and when you press into it you can kind of see the soap moisture come out of it a little bit. It made me nervous because I have animals, and the soap was all over my hands so I was afraid to touch them because I'm not sure if it's toxic or not. ALSO, the smell was really hard to get off of my hands even after washing like two or three times with handsoap.