Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on March 2, 2016
This, in my opinion, is the best ministry handbook on the market at this present time! The information and examples within are very good at not being denomination specific! Please do not take my word for it and educate yourself on this matter. As a pastor, it fits me and my needs perfectly but, you needs might be different.
on November 3, 2011
I got this as a gift, It is easy to read, and follow. It is very clear, and complete not only for a new Minister Of God, but for old timers who want to review your preaching, and format of type of Service it is. For Ministers who want to do what is correct, and not look like new_be in front of all the people. Advise on all types of Services, and what to say. I feel that want to be correct, and look good. This book is for you. If you want to fly by your seat of your pants, and keep guessing. This book is not for you. I buy this book for each new ordained Minister. This book is just like a driving Manual.. You can't be without one.
on May 2, 2017
I loved it and will help me in my work, has everything I need and more.
on January 16, 2013
My husband got a call at the last minute to officiate the funeral of a good friend of his. Asking several ministers around our church for help, one of them recommended this book. It was invaluable. The book laid out (no pun intended) exactly how to go about officiating this solemn occasion and, while my husband did not use the sermon, was able to utilize the book for the order of service, scriptures and some of the wording of his final sermon. He did not think he would have been able to carry it off if it weren't for this book.
on April 14, 2017
Great!
on May 19, 2014
I found the Nelson's Minister's Manual to be very helpful and easy to follow. So much so that I bought it and sent it to a friend as a gift. He was recently ordained as a minister and I thought that this manual would be a great help to him has he moves forward into ministry.
Bro. Clinton M.
on March 28, 2016
Bought for my husband to do his first wedding. Very nice
TO, EVERY BELEVER IN CHRIST JESUS, THESE BOOKS ARE GREAT AND VERY WONDERFUL TO READ AND UNDERSTAND,THE MORE YOU READ THE MORE YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR,I HAVE BEEN A BUYER OF AMAZON BOOKS FOR QUITE A FEW MONTHS AND THEY ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE,IN THE WORLD TOO ME, THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND THEY REALLY KNOW'S THERE JOB, AND THEY WILL HELP YOU WITH ANY PROBLEM, THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE IN A VERY FEW MOMENTS,THERE BOOKS ARE THE GREATEST BOOKKS TO ME IN THE WORLD, THIS IS FROM MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW,ANY BOOK THAT YOU WANT TO PURCHASE AMAZON WILL MOSTLY HAVE IT, FOR YOUR KINDLE OR HARDBACK.
on November 22, 2012
Every "New" Pastor should have this book! It really helps with every aspect of Pastoring, from weddings, to counciling, from funerals, and hospitol visits. and visiting at someones home. I personally highly recomend this book. I am a "New Pastor" and really enjoy this book.
on August 7, 2016
Just what I was looking for! As an ordained minister this is perfect.