Nemo Astro Insulated Sleeping Pad
|Price:||$99.95 - $129.95|
- STELLAR SUPPORT - For warm, rejuvenating sleep while backpacking; Lateral baffles prevent the pad from curling under your weight, and they're far more comfortable than vertical baffles that align with your limbs
- PILLOWY LOFT - Sleep better in the backcountry, the oversized pillow baffle at the head end provides extra loft, preventing your camp pillow from sliding and letting you sleep through the night
- LIGHTWEIGHT & TOASTY - Insulated for colder nights in the mountains; Primaloft insulation keeps you warm down to 15 - 25 degrees F; 20R model weighs 1 lb. 11 oz.; 25L model weighs 2 lbs. even
- RUGGED W/ RIPSTOP - Durable construction of 75D PU Polyester Ripstop holds up to abrasive forest floors
- COMPACT COMFORT - The astro hardly takes up any pack space; the 20R model packs down to 8.5 x 4.5 in. dia., measuring 20 x 72 in. inflated; the 25L model packs down to 9.5 x 3.5 in. dia., measuring 25 x 76 in. inflated
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unlike typical vertical baggles, lateral baffles prevent the sides of the sleeping pad from curving around your body.
The horizontal I-beam baffles in the Astro give you maximum comfort. Horizontal baffles tend to support body contours better than vertical baffles since the sleeping pad resists folding around the body’s longitudinal axis. The I-beam baffles ensure a flatter sleeping pad surface and eliminate any bouncy feel when inflated
The large Pillow Baffle at the head end of the pad ensures that your pillow doesnt slide off in the middle of the night, and gives a couple extra inches of heigh for supreme sleeping comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We researched sleeping pads online and found a review of these Nemo Astro Insulated pads, which said they were the best for the price range we were comfortable with. We got two of them. On our next camping trip, I was completely convinced that they are worth every penny we spent on them. It is easy to control how much air is in them - and therefore how soft/firm they are. I don't feel the ground at any time during the night; there is air and insulation under me at all times. It is truly fabulous. I sometimes wish they were auto-inflating, but there's a certain sense of pride blowing up your own mattress, or something. The built-in pillow is a nice touch, but I still use a regular or camp pillow also.
Added bonus: When our 85-pound dog jumps and plays on this air mattress after we forget to trim her nails, it still doesn't pop and deflate; it remains sturdy! Same as when your camp site is made of gravel.
1. Not noisy like Thermarest. Thermarests crinkles a lot when moving.
2. it's about an half inch or inch thicker but compacts down to about same size as thermarest.
3. Thermarest pump works on this one.
I think the built in pillow is a nice feature.
If i've learned anything, it's that I would rather spend the money for the top notch quality product. I've suffered to many sleepless/painful nights on cheap sleeping pads that are also super bulky to carry. The only true test left is to see whose pad lasts the longest. This also came with sack, compression strap and repair kit (which has a little pocket in the sack so you don't lose it).