|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||UNKNOWN|
|Assembled Height||6 inches|
|Assembled Width||7 inches|
|Assembled Length||7 inches|
Nemo Equipment Fillo Pillow (Moss Green)
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT - The Fillo combines luxury foam with air insulation, making it fully adjustable to your desired height and firmness
- LIGHT & COMPACT - Weighing in at a mere 9 oz and packing smaller than a water bottle, you won't have to sacrifice pack space for comfort
- MACHINE WASHABLE - The ultrasoft pillowcase is easily removed for washing; Solid colors have microsuede covers, striped covers are jersey knit
- INTEGRATED STUFF SACK - The Fillo's integrated stuff sack protects the surface from ever-invasive camp dust when not in use
- MULTIPURPOSE DESIGN - Designed for camping, the Fillo is also perfect for lumbar support on flights and car trips; A handy accessory for outdoor concerts, picnics, or the beach
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No more need ball your clothes into lumpy, insufficient pillows; the Fillo Pillow is here to give you the deep, energizing sleep you deserve. The perfect sidekick for backpacking, traveling, or just napping around, this inflatable pillow is super soft, machine washable, and packs down extra small so you’ll hardly notice it until it’s under your head. If you value the freedom of sound sleep anywhere, anytime, the Fillo will be your best friend on every overnight excursion.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my "negatives": There is a slight "crackling" sound when you move your head on the pillow, but this is ignored after a couple nights on it. Also, the air valve lock mechanism was tight, so it took a few tries to learn how to operate it smoothly. I don't touch the valve now, since I've dialed in the proper amount of air. One other "negative": the pillow is so small (and supports my head and neck so well) that I cannot tuck my hands under it while I sleep.
I love the pillow, will probably buy more as gifts if the price stays affordable, as it now is.
03/14/2013 Update: the pillow is performing well after about 1-1/2 years of daily use. I take it on all my trips, including by air, car, motorcycle. It's been a great investment.