Consider these available items
Nemo Kunai 2P Tent - Freestanding 4-Season Tent
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- YEAR-ROUND VERSATILITY - The Kunai is truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you're outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions, there's no better choice.
- SUPEROIR SHELTER - Top-shelf DAC poles and aggressively-tapered overall tent profile are built to shed wind, rain and snow. Dimension-Polyant sailcloth and a wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected in extreme weather.
- DRY & AIRY - Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is. Large door vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow and a strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- EVERYTHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU NEEDED - Overhead Light Pockets use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets offer storage for personal items. Divvy Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - We strive to design and build the best outdoor equipment on the planet, obsessing over every detail; All NEMO products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials to the original owner, with proof of purchase from an authorized NEMO dealer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kunai is the most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year-round. It's truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you're outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions, there's no better choice. The thoughtfully engineered frame design with top-shelf DAC poles and aggressively-tapered overall tent profile are built to shed wind, rain and snow. Few tents are this adept in every season in a package this compact and lightweight. For 2020, Kunai is updated with a reshaped entry area, higher volume vestibule, and larger convertible mesh panels on the sides of the inner tent.
- Package Dimensions : 20.4 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : NM-KNI-2P
- Department : Gear
- Date First Available : December 30, 2019
- Manufacturer : Nemo
- ASIN : B083BJQXCY
Best Sellers Rank:
#521,144 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,041 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: big plus it is light, it is very easy to assemble even in windy conditions, smart configuration of poles, ok size for two people.
Cons: designed without a hiker in mind for sure the only place for two backpacks is under the prolonged tent near the door (i.e the door is blocked at night completely) - why don't design the same prolonged tent from the opposite side, floor protection pad does not fit the tent (designed for this tent without measuring ?), two Nemo tensor sleeping pads also do not fit in (is it a joke it is said 2 person tent), minimum number of attachment hooks for this tent is 8 (you are given only 6 I would like to see how you can do it with 6 we had to be very creative with extra stones ...), it is an expensive tent with no pockets included even the net under the roof that is always provided is not given (probably one need to buy a separate kit ...) .
Bottom line: we will keep it as we paid a lot but we will redesign it before the next trip