Nemo Tensor Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad
|Price:||$119.95 - $205.91|
- A BETTER NIGHT'S SLEEP - Undulating lateral baffles offer the most comfortable topography for all sleeping positions; Low-stretch polyester fabric eliminates elasticity and prevents pressure points caused by uneven weight distribution
- FEATHERLIGHT INSULATION - Thermal Mirror is a thin, metalized film that insulates without added weight by reflecting body heat; This layer is paired with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation to keep you warm in temperatures down to 15F / -9C
- READY FOR ADVENTURE - The ultralight and super portable Tensor won't weigh you down and leaves plenty of room in your pack; Ideal for backpacking or thru-hiking, as well as car camping and travel
- EASY TO INFLATE - Quickly and easily inflates to a uniform 3-inch height (8 cm); A micro-adjust valve puts you in control of your pad's firmness; Available in a range of sizes
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - The Tensor comes with a durable drawstring stuff sack and compression strap for portability and storage; Includes a repair kit for added longevity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NEMO's Tensor Sleeping Pad uses cutting-edge materials and innovative technology to raise the bar on camping comfort. Low-stretch fabric offers a stable surface, while a layer of Thermal Mirror aluminized film reflects radiant heat to insulate without added bulk or weight. Insulated models are lined with Primaloft for additional warmth. The Tensor was designed with the knowledge that the only thing better than waking up in the backcountry is waking up in the backcountry after a great night's sleep.
20 Short (Mummy): 48" x 20"
20 Regular (Mummy): 72" x 20"
20 Regular: 72" x 20"
20 Long: 76" x 20"
25 Regular: 72" x 25"
25 Long: 76" x 25"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only recommendation to Nemo is update the inflation valve to a more subdued one like exped or sea to summit.
A little less noisy which is nice.
Would not recommend the narrow one, especially if you are a side sleeper.