- Full-Body Coverage: Worn alone or as a base layer under a wetsuit, makes it easier to put on a wetsuits. Features a long YKK corrosion proof front zipper. Foot stirrups and thumb loops keep the suit in place when putting on a wetsuit on over the skin.
- Trusted Quality: Our Sport Skin suit helps prevent skin irritation from UV rays (50+) and biological irritants like sea lice, insects and things that sting! Also, helps prevent chaffing from wetsuit use.
- Great for Swimming: Specially created for use in and around the water, it's perfect for white water rafting, jet skiing, wakeboarding and spear fishing! Fast-drying and form-fitting, it greatly reduces drag to maximize your speed and overall performance.
- Easy-Wear Design: Made from Lycra spandex to give you a soft, breathable and lightweight fit. Offering incredible stretch and strength they provide a full range of motion allowing for the perfect watersport experience.
- Shop Risk-Free: Grab our diving suit and discover why NeoSport is the brand shoppers love! To ensure your total satisfaction, we back every purchase with our limited 1-year warranty, covering against any defects in materials and workmanship.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Neosport Unisex Lycra Full Body Sport Skin The sport skin is a full body watersport garment that is comfortable and provides a non-confining stretch fit. It is perfect worn alone or as a base layer under any wetsuit. Plus, it makes putting on a wetsuit much easier. Foot stirrups and thumb loops help prevent suits from riding up. Lycra spandex material Durable overlock seams Rolled edges
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 8 x 1.7 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : S807UF-01-XS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 4, 2010
- Manufacturer : NeoSport
- ASIN : B002EZKSHY
Best Sellers Rank:
#71,984 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #12 in Dive Skins
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's more of a dive skin than a wet suit...basically swim suit material, so it's really easy to put on and take off even when wet, though it dries pretty quickly. I'm a short (5'3'-5'4"), round (195 lbs) woman, so I ordered an XXL to make sure I wouldn't be straining the seams too much. Of course, I had to hem the legs a good bit, but at my height, EVERYTHING has to be hemmed. Otherwise, the fit was great.
After 6 days of diving in 85 degree salt water +/-, I was protected neck to ankles from the sun. (Being fair skinned, I tend to burn easily, so this worked out great! Totally protected me from the sun.) ...very comfy, and even provides a wee bit of protection from brushing up against anything in the water...though I can't testify to exactly how much protection it provides since I didn't actually brush up against anything significant.
I took an actual wet suit on the trip just in case, but I didn't end up needing it in such warm, mild water. This dive skin worked just fine. After 6 days of diving and thorough rinsing A LOT, the logos on the suit pretty much disappeared/peeled off...which doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd mention it in case that matters to anyone else.
I really like this one, so I plan to buy another one next year. ...not that I plan on this one wearing out all that soon, but like most "clothing," swim suit material does eventually pick and start to wear out with heavy use, especially if you're sitting on a textured seat while gearing up.
Just a follow up: I bought a second one for water rafting. The second one seem to fit better then the first but I bought the same size. The hubs and I recently went water rafting and while everyone else was burning we were fully protected from our shoulders to our ankles. Hubs did need some sunscreen on his head but we also wore hats. Its amazing how people still DO NOT protect themselves. This dried very quickly after being out water rafting all day. Plus it packs up really small.
Sizing - I'm 5'5" and about 120 lbs. I got a small. It's quite tight and a bit short. Most people my height would probably want the medium.
Top reviews from other countries
I am 5' 9 and 240lb. Was worried about what size to purchase. I went with the xxx and it fit like a glove. As another buyer mentioned it leaves nothing to the imagination but it feels great on and really makes it easier to get your wetsuit off. Also provides that little bit more of insulation.
As for the sizing for me, 5' 10" 170lbs, XL. I originally got a L but needed just that little extra room.
The product is as described, Full Body Sports Skin.
It is a snug fit for a tall person (I find I have to "crouch" into it a bit, but it stretches) and the material is thinner than I thought it would be, but it protected me from the sun without noxious chemicals and I'm glad for it.