|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||14201|
|Number of Items||1|
|Packaging||Not in a Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||14201|
NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip - White
|Price:||$1.49 + $3.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.49 (70%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chisel tip for fine line or 1/4 inch wide strokes
- Dries in seconds to a chalk-like texture
- Removes easily with a damp cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This wet erase pen wipes off easily with a damp cloth and won't smear. For use with wet erase boards. This white pen is 5.5-inch long.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since then I have ordered 3 packs of the multicolored chalk markers and are excited to begin using them. The colors are so vibrant and much easier to see from far away due to their high pigmentation. Also, a plus to using these over regular chalk is that if you brush up against where you have used these it isn't going to smear or smudge.
1) The chalk was very opaque and made vivid, legible markings
2) Easy to control flow of chalk
3) Washed off just fine with water
1) The pen is way too broad to do anything small or detailed. Typically a chisel point marker gives you some flexibility to do fine or broad marking, that is not the case with this marker due to next point on this list.
2) The tip of the pen became frayed very quickly with only the most careful use. All writing/drawing became scratchy due to the fraying. This is great if you are drawing Tribbles, but not much use for anything else.
3)) The pen dried out within a couple months of last use. I labelled about 20 canisters in my kitchen and now have to purchase another pen.