- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B010Q82EYK
- Item model number: SS20N-10
- Average Customer Review: 381 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,567 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
NeoSport Wetsuits Premium Neoprene 2mm Neoprene Water Sock
|Price:||$11.95 - $20.00|
- Available in Hi top or Low top design.
- Constructed from ultra-soft 4-way stretch 2mm neoprene.
- Designed to keep your feet warm and help prevent abrasion.
- Perfect for diving, snorkeling, wakeboarding, kayaking, canoeing and all water sports. Also great for walking on hot sand and rough concrete.
- Slips on easily and prevents chafing; durable traction sole helps you grip the boat deck, dock, or shore.
- Socks can be worn together with wetsuit boots for added warmth in very cold water or used with hunting or hiking boots to help keep your feet warm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Neo-Sport 2 mm Hi Top Neoprene Socks: Just the solution for using full-foot fins in cooler water conditions, these socks have an EZ slip on design and provide a significant amount of thermal protection to sensitive feet while also helping to prevent chaffing. They can even be worn along with regular booties for additional warmth during cold water dives. These 2 mm Hi Top Socks are made from premium nylon 2 neoprene rubber. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. A durable traction sole keeps divers sure-footed while walking the deck or on the rocks. Socks are black in color and are covered by a 12 month limited warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- The neoprene sock is fairly thin, but seem well made and reasonably durable
- There is a texture on the sole that is very thin (it feels like it is silkscreened on), which does seem to offer some gripping/traction.
- Fit: I wear a size 13.5 minimum (and a bit wide). The reviews strongly suggested that these socks run large. I can confirm that they do indeed run 1 to 1.5 sizes too large. I ordered a size 12 and they fit or were a teensy bit small. I would not advise ordering a larger size however, due to how the booties fit when in the water.
- While swimming, my booties were a bit loose around the "body" of my foot. This was not a problem when I had fins on. When in the water, before or after putting my fins on, the socks would fill with water and stretch out a bit on the foot. It is kind of like having your foot inside a water balloon. The booties did not seem likely to come off my foot, so this was likewise not a "problem".
- I wore the booties/socks while swimming with fins, and sometimes while walking on the beach or on gravel and concrete.
- I sometimes wore the booties after getting out of the water and they served to keep the sand off of my feet and out of from between my toes between the beach and pavement, where I could put on my sandals.
- I also occasionally wore the booties inside sandals and that was comfortable.
- These socks are fairly low cut, and I was concerned the strap on my fin would ride up over the back of the sock. This did not happen. I would not mind having a similar sock that is an inch or two taller.
- The top of the bootie is not "loose", it fits the foot snugly enough to stay on the foot. When stepping through a bit of surf, however, sand and water will pass easily into the interior of the bootie. Only the water seems to comes out. I found it easier to carry the booties and fins out into chest high water and then put them on. This is not a deal breaker, as I still found these socks to be very useful.
- My wife has another brand of sock that has a velcro strap around the ankle. She did not seem to get very much sand into the interior of her socks.