Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 471 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 488 reviews
on September 16, 2017
I purchased these in July 2016. I purchased them for float tube fishing so I had something to wear under the fins. Or in the cooler months, something to wear over my waders and under my fins.

I don't just wear them for float tube fishing. I wear them while hiking in and out of many remote fishing spots. I fish weekly and I have hiked into some extreme spots in these. Very few of my fishing locations are simply pull up and you're on the water. I have to usually do some hiking. That requires a float tube on my back and a sack of supplies and rods.

They are starting to get holes and rips in them at this point. For the price I did not know what to expect. But given the abuse I have put these through they have held up very well. I am still using them but I will probably purchase a new pair once temps really start to drop.

They are comfortable for float tubing and easy to slip on and off. Or if you are bank fishing or fishing in some marshy type of areas on foot and just want a boot that you can get wet, these are great for that as well.

I will be purchasing another pair of these. If these can get me through an entire fishing season at this price, that is a good investment as far as I am concerned.
on October 12, 2011
These boots are excellent value for the wallet. They are watertight and good for alternate conditions, warm and cold, though if the chill factor gets too extreme you will want to purchase a mukluk instead. These are strictly an in-kayak boot, by the way. If you have to portage, the soles are not thick enough for punishing rocks, slippery banks, etc. So bring along a good pair of sneakers or low profile climbing boots for portaging. All in all, for those who know how to use them for the purpose they are intended, these boots give you a lot of bang for minimal bucks.
on June 26, 2017
Great product for the price. I've worn these kayaking and walked a few miles in them now, and they hold up pretty well in rough terrain. I got into a few tricky situations kayaking last time and had to swim, these shoes provide solid protection against the rocky mountain rivers I have used them in. The one negative thing I have to say about this product is the zipper system. I can see how a little bit of wear and tear might break the strap and the zipper would then be useless (especially if you don't take care of your gear).
on July 22, 2017
To be fair, I have not taken these out on the water yet, but as far as fit, I wear a 9 in mens, so that is the size I ordered. It seems to fit great, and I have about a half an inch of space at my big toe, which I what I typically prefer. I know several people who have this brand of shoe, and they seem to like it. Very lightweight, but seems tough. If this initial opinion proves incorrect, I'll update the review, but for right now, it's exactly what I expected for the price..
on August 5, 2017
Pretty sturdy soles and material around the toes and heel (moreso than the Mares Rubber Sole Classic boots I've tried in comparison), and the length seemed fine for my size 9 shoes, but it felt a little loose around the ankles and sides o the feet unfortunately, which only feels looser once you get water in it. Not sure if going a size down would help, since it might cause my toes to curl, but haven't tried it...
on June 19, 2015
They fit well. I wear a 10 1/2 shoe and the 11's are comfortable with some room in them. They are comfortable for a 3 hours tubing river excursion.
They were not difficult to walk in. I did not have a 10 to try one, so I cannot tell if a little smaller size would have been better. I had to walk on wet rocks a number of times. They were not particularly slippery, but you have to be careful wearing them. I have no idea what footwear works great on wet, algae covered rocks, but these are at least ok. I like that they cover the ankles. I would not like to bang an ankle against a rock. Most water socks and sneakers do not protect the ankle ~ these do.
on February 21, 2017
These are extremely comfortable and well worth the price. I bought them for wearing on the beaches for metal detecting, since they have a puncture proof layer in the sole I feel very safe wearing them. I don't have to worry about broken glass, sharp sea shells, or hypodermic needles that may be hidden in the sand. I am very satisfied.
on August 6, 2016
The fit is right, although a little loose for the size. Used a few times and seem to be holding up good. Great traction on the sole. Secure fit around ankle won't come off in waves.
on March 2, 2017
I bought these for my boyfriend who goes kiteboarding almost 5 years ago. This requires jamming your foot into footstraps constantly. Eventually, his big toe broke through the front (after about 1 year of use). He has continued to use the booties, and they are good for protecting his feet as long as his toes stay inside.
on July 30, 2017
Love these boots. I wear them daily as I live on a houseboat and have to commute to the shore via kayak. These boots keep the sand off my feet, while looking quite sporty. Very comfortable from day one. I wear a woman's size 10 and I bought a size 9. Could have even gone down to an 8.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.