- File Size: 8880 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: www.fundamental-changes.com (October 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B076HKP2PM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#69,456 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Techniques
- #25 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- #84 in Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Techniques
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $12.00 (60%)
Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar: Master Speed Picking for Shred Guitar & Play Fast - The Yng Way! (Neoclassical Shred Guitar) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 104 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar: Master Speed Picking for Shred Guitar & Play Fast - The Yng Way! (Neoclassical Shred Guitar)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
THANKS! This is a Great Book for a small price.
It discusses in great detail along with plenty of great examples the best way to train your picking hand and fretting hand to learn the system which you can then adapt to your own lines. Yngwie ascends using economy picking but descends using a great system of leaving on upstrokes and using pull-off's which the author cleverly calls "pick-gato".
BUY THIS BOOK and don't look back. I have read tons of books and this one is leagues above. Huge kudos to the author for putting this together.