Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Forum Women's Neon Earrings and Necklace Set, Multi, One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Multi|Change

on May 25, 2013
I bought this set for a fashion show that highlighted a segment on the 80's. This worked out well enough for me, however, I had to use a tool to open the necklace in order to put it on. It all worked out fine.
on December 17, 2013
This set is good enough for Halloween... and good enough for my 8 year old to play for dress up! Smells a little funny but other than that, no problems! :) I wish the earrings weren't clip-on (I apparently didn't read the description, my fault), but again - worked out for m daughter.
on August 26, 2013
Within 30 minutes of wearing these accessories, it started to fall apart. First, the triangle fell off the necklace and after I fixed that, one of the balls fell off the earring. A few hours later, the other ball fell off the other earring. And finally, the clasp of the necklace broke. Again, this was all within one evening of wearing the accessories. I wasn't expecting this to be a super high quality product, but I expected it to last at least a few hours!
on June 24, 2014
I bought this last fall for Halloween. I bought it in September, and when I tried it on for the first time in October, the entire thing fell apart. I contacted the seller, Forum Novelties, and they said they only give refunds for seven days and that they were concentrating on Halloween purchases and didn't have time to do a refund! I contacted Amazon, and they issued a complaint for me to the seller, which the seller ignored. I never got my money back. Do not buy this cheesy, badly put together item and do not ever do business with this seller!
on September 12, 2013
I bought this to go along with a Halloween costume. By the time I got to the party, one of the earrings was already broken. A few hours later, not a single piece of this set had survived.
on October 9, 2013
Not expecting great quality but worse than I expected and necklace very hard to fasten and unfasten, afraid it will break, earrings uncomfortable. Hopefully will work for Halloween.
on June 16, 2015
These are so fun! I got them for an 80's party and they were the hit of the party. I think I'll be an 80's girl again for Halloween :)
on June 13, 2012
I think this product is awesome for Halloween, but it broke not even five minutes after wearing it. You get what you paid for.
on February 18, 2014
I got it for my flashback party. Didnt know it was clip on earrings though. Other than that went cute with my outfit overall
on July 28, 2015
It was bigger than expected, but the 80s WERE big, so it worked for my costume needs. Go big or go home, I guess! :)

See 1 answered question