Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 29, 2017
Fit my big old hands. Was a fun addition to an 80's costume. Soft, stretchy and didn't bother me during the night. I would buy these again if need came up
on October 5, 2017
These will work great for my daughter's rock star Halloween costume. Reduced one star as one of the gloves we got had a torn string on it when we received it. It is minor issue and you can't really notice so it so it's not a big deal for us, but FYI.
on November 2, 2017
These run a bit on the small size. they are for adults, but you may need to open the thumb and pinky finger openings as I did, and I have thin to average sized fingers. Good quality.
on November 19, 2017
80's themed Kentucky Derby party at our friends house. I won first place by the way with best costume, tahnks to Amazon.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
It worked for maybe a few minutes than had a bigger hole and fit too small. Not the best, but worked for a short costume.
on January 31, 2018
Great gloves for an 80's party. They seem to be good quality and fit well (although my hands are small), but I will update after I wear them if anything changes. Great seller/shipping.
Top Contributor: Petson January 16, 2018
Cheap, but for a party, they worked fine. They have since been tossed, they're a one time use thing...
on March 15, 2017
I didn't know what to expect. They are ok. Nothing bad. This is just an added accessory for my 80's costume.
on July 22, 2013
Our dance team uses these and they are really fun! They fit all hand sizes (at least adult to an 11 year old, i do not know about younger ages but I would think 3rd to 5th graders should be good too) The 20 girls had to use them 3 times and they all held up for all 3 uses and could be used more times. If you are rough with them and pull them too hard, they may break but that is like anything else we need to be careful with. The reflected in our black lights too!
on March 21, 2017
The gloves are everything I expected and finished off my 80's look perfectly.