Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Short Fishnet Gloves Pink
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: Standard|Color: Pink|Change

on January 13, 2016
In what world would anyone consider this color to be neon pink? It's baby girl pink. I'm disappointed as it doesn't match my costume. The picture they show AND the name of the color were both very misleading.
review image
on July 22, 2013
Our dance team uses these and they are really fun! They fit all hand sizes (at least adult to an 11 year old, i do not know about younger ages but I would think 3rd to 5th graders should be good too) The 20 girls had to use them 3 times and they all held up for all 3 uses and could be used more times. If you are rough with them and pull them too hard, they may break but that is like anything else we need to be careful with. The reflected in our black lights too!
on April 21, 2016
The item I got is shamrock green, not neon green as in the photo. Based on reviews it appears that they stock two shades of green, and it's a toss up as to which one you get. I wanted neon green like in the Amazon photo so these will be going back.
review image
on November 21, 2013
Super cute and comfortable to wear. Just like the ones I had in the 80's. The color is more like a yellow neon than the traditional neon green. I even added tiny neon pink bows near my ring fingers for even more 80's pop!
on August 31, 2011
the theme of the halloween party i'm going to this year is 80's so i got excited and started shopping already for my outfit, these were the first to come i really like them they are exactly what i wanted. i don't know how durable they will be i just hope i don't snag them on something. they definately fit the bill and the price was great too.
on August 3, 2011
These gloves are a good investment for my 80's themed party.the quality could have been a bit better, but you get what you pay for. I have long nails and the fabric got frayed a bit when my fingers went through where they weren't meant to. Shipped super fast and with very little packing material.
on December 2, 2013
Bought these for my friend to wear with with her St. Patty Day's costume.

Everything was great until the neighborhood kids spotted our awesomeness and somehow managed to convince her to give her fishnet gloves away. Now the neighborhood is running ramped with Madonna wannabes.
on December 2, 2013
Great price and went perfect with my St. Patrick's Day costume for the annual 5k.

My daughter now sports these babies when she is trying to be awesome, like her mom.

She has got some growing to do, before she reaches my level of awesomeness though!
on April 22, 2015
Snags easily, but they fit nicely. The gloves are not restricting because the middle three fingers are free from individual finger holes. The wrists aren't too tight, either. I was worried about that because I'm big-wristed with thick fingers. No issue with the fit, and I'm sure they'd fit nicely on every size (female) hand.
on April 23, 2013
Maybe it's because I was born in the 80's, but I have a small addiction to fingerless gloves. I probably have about 5 different pairs of fishnet fingerless gloves in varying lengths. These were inexpensive and built strong. They do their job, and look awesome whether you are rocking some crimped hair or not. :-)