Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: One Size|Color: Pink|Change

Showing 1-10 of 268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on January 15, 2016
Fit great. I needed the gloves as part of my daughters hip hop uniform for a competition, which her team came in first place.
review image
on March 29, 2017
Fit my big old hands. Was a fun addition to an 80's costume. Soft, stretchy and didn't bother me during the night. I would buy these again if need came up
on April 21, 2016
The item I got is shamrock green, not neon green as in the photo. Based on reviews it appears that they stock two shades of green, and it's a toss up as to which one you get. I wanted neon green like in the Amazon photo so these will be going back.
review image
on June 5, 2017
It worked for maybe a few minutes than had a bigger hole and fit too small. Not the best, but worked for a short costume.
on March 15, 2017
I didn't know what to expect. They are ok. Nothing bad. This is just an added accessory for my 80's costume.
on March 21, 2017
The gloves are everything I expected and finished off my 80's look perfectly.
on July 3, 2017
Just fine for a costume. I found the pinky hole weird and uncomfortable, so I didn't use it.
on July 22, 2013
Our dance team uses these and they are really fun! They fit all hand sizes (at least adult to an 11 year old, i do not know about younger ages but I would think 3rd to 5th graders should be good too) The 20 girls had to use them 3 times and they all held up for all 3 uses and could be used more times. If you are rough with them and pull them too hard, they may break but that is like anything else we need to be careful with. The reflected in our black lights too!
on June 2, 2017
I ordered these in lime green and they are basically yellow. I need them for a dance costume accessory and this is definitely not going to work. If they were the right color they would be perfect, but they aren't. I will be returning them.
on September 16, 2016
These were an eye catcher. wore them to our 80's party and was a Hit! Great color and stretches to fit...