Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on November 24, 2015
I used to wear this as an 80s kid and had to school my God-Daughter on how to wear them so they connect all the way up the wrist to the fingers.
on January 22, 2016
I ordered 3 packs of these and got what I ordered. The problem is the packs of bracelets were full of oil. They also had a strong oil smell. I got them for an 80's party for kids and there is no way they can be used the way I received them. I've soaked them in water full of Dawn dish washing liquid 3 times and I'm on the 4th wash now. I still don't know if I'll be able to use them or not, but since I still have a week to mess with them I'm gonna try. I would hate for someone to order them at the last minute and not be able to use them at all. The picture doesn't do it justice. I wish I would've gotten a picture of them in the package but my husband took them out to wash them. The oil was literally dripping from the bracelets.
on October 22, 2015
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! The description says 144 pieces. I only revived 5 DO NOT BUY THIS IS A RIP OFF!! NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!
on August 27, 2017
These bracelets are perfect for a party favor... For a kids party. They're extremely small not necessarily recommended for adults. I purchased them to wear for an 80s party. When I receive them I couldn't even get them passed my fingers. Unfortunately this company does not take returns so please be aware when you purchase them.
on August 5, 2016
These Jelly Bracelets are perfects for kids, I bought them for me and they are too small thats why I did the one star. They are not for adults. The material is nice and strong but no strech-ish at all. I will send them for my nieces and I know they will love it. If you are looking to use them for kids go for it. It bring a lot of bracelets. The colors are Pink, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, and Green. I love the color because they are very bright and vivid. I wish they fit through my hand but they get stuck in the middle of my thumb. Again**** This review is one star because it doesnt fit my adult hands.
on May 16, 2017
these are for a child or an adult with a small hand. they do stretch a tiny bit, i was able to wear them for an 80's party. and the colors are bright, not pastel like in the picture
on June 15, 2017
I could barely get these on and I'm not a big person. They worked well for an 80's party I went to but they were not fun to get over my hands putting them on OR taking them off!
on May 8, 2017
These are cute bracelets and comes with a bunch of them. Although I'm sure you can find them at walmart or party city, I don't think they will come in a lot of this size.
on February 28, 2017
The plastic had a bad smell and these barely fit on an adult wrist. I wouldn't recommend them but they worked for the outfit I needed for the 80s theme.
on June 20, 2017
These were a hit at my 80s party but only if you have small (tiny) hands like myself. They are very small and hard to fit most of the other guests. Totally reminded me of the 80s.