Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on September 5, 2016
This was a good value for 144 jelly bracelets in 6 different colors. I got these to go with an 80s costume and was lucky that my hands and wrists are so very small. They were so tight to fit on even with my small hands. I hadn't seen any size for these when I read the title and scanned the listing and purchased them. I gave some to my friend with average sized adult hands and she got them on, but then we had to cut them off. However, after I went back to the product page, I did see within the listing it does say recommended age is for 3 mos- 2 yo (although the listing also says choking hazard- not for children under 3 yrs- which I would definitely agree with this warning, it just conflicts with the recommended age). I think this should be maybe listed as a child's size bracelet within the title & change the recommended age in the listing to start at age 3 because of the choking hazard. From the mobile site, it didn't show the age recommendation at all on the product page until you really clicked through the links. Since it does say the age in the listing though, and this was probably my oversight (unless it was updated after I purchased it), I did not deduct and further stars for size. The quality was pretty good for a novelty item, not fantastic. They were a bit more stiff and uncomfortable than jelly bracelets I had bought years ago for a different 80's themed party, but I had thrown those out a while back. My 3yo enjoys playing dress up with these now that I am done using them. Overall, pretty good for a kid's bracelet.
on November 24, 2015
I used to wear this as an 80s kid and had to school my God-Daughter on how to wear them so they connect all the way up the wrist to the fingers.
on January 22, 2016
I ordered 3 packs of these and got what I ordered. The problem is the packs of bracelets were full of oil. They also had a strong oil smell. I got them for an 80's party for kids and there is no way they can be used the way I received them. I've soaked them in water full of Dawn dish washing liquid 3 times and I'm on the 4th wash now. I still don't know if I'll be able to use them or not, but since I still have a week to mess with them I'm gonna try. I would hate for someone to order them at the last minute and not be able to use them at all. The picture doesn't do it justice. I wish I would've gotten a picture of them in the package but my husband took them out to wash them. The oil was literally dripping from the bracelets.
on October 22, 2015
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! The description says 144 pieces. I only revived 5 DO NOT BUY THIS IS A RIP OFF!! NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!
on September 27, 2017
Read a lot of reviews AFTER I purchased these:
- greesy bag/brackets (mine were not greesy)
-too small (although a bit smaller than I would like they do fit my adult size wrists)
- no variety (I received all 5 colors)
And finally "bad smell"..... as soon as I opened the packaging my husband asks "what's that smell?!"
I tried soaking them but we'll see if that helps any. I really don't want to be the "stinky person" at the 80's bar.
on December 7, 2017
I see somebody asked if these fit adult wrists and several other people said "YES" but I am here to tell you honestly, those people are either LYING or they are teeny tiny miniature people such as Borrowers. These are so small they don't go past the first knuckle of my hand, and I am a woman not a giant man. These were to be a present for my 15 year old who loves the 80s but there is no way these will fit over even her dainty hands. Besides that they are thin and cheap looking. And they are not eligible for return. Don't buy these unless you are looking for party favors for a 5 year old's birthday or unless you are a Borrower.
on August 5, 2016
These Jelly Bracelets are perfects for kids, I bought them for me and they are too small thats why I did the one star. They are not for adults. The material is nice and strong but no strech-ish at all. I will send them for my nieces and I know they will love it. If you are looking to use them for kids go for it. It bring a lot of bracelets. The colors are Pink, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, and Green. I love the color because they are very bright and vivid. I wish they fit through my hand but they get stuck in the middle of my thumb. Again**** This review is one star because it doesnt fit my adult hands.
on July 6, 2012
I bought these for my daughter's 11th birthday and they were a huge hit. My wife had these kinds of bracelets back in the 80's and so the 'educational value' is all about a parent passing on a tradition and teaching about how this 'new wave' style broke a lot of barriers for us when we were early teens. These bracelets are tough, very sturdy, and withstood lots of stretching. My 11 yr. old gave a lot to my younger daughter (age 7.5) and they played with them all weekend. They used them as pool toys (they sink because the plastic is so dense), and even made up a Go-Bracelet game in the back of the van (like Go Fish) on our way home. Perfectly sized for tweens, durable, very bright, and you cannot beat the price for a gross of these anywhere on the Internet. Bare bones packaging keeps the price down, so that wasn't an issue for me either. Highly recommended.
on July 7, 2016
I bought these to use with the 21 Day Fix meal plan. Each bracelet is the same color as the containers for the meal plan. But there isn't a red, so I used the hot pink bracelets. Close enough. However, these are really small. I have small hands and wrists, but I still have to squeeze the bracelet over my hand. On my 3 yr old, they are too big. Could be perfect for a teen. Very cheap price so I like the amount for the price.
on December 3, 2016
I just wanted some simple little bracelets for my toddler so that she wouldn't put hair elastics around her wrist. These serve that purpose just fine, and they would fit older kids fine as well. I can squeeze them over my own hand and then they fit fine around my wrist, but I'm a relatively thin person, and I can see how these aren't really made for adults.