- Buy any 2 ART OF LIV'N products get 5% off, buy 3 get 10% off Here's how (restrictions apply)
Neoprene Lunch Bag by ART OF LUNCH - Artist Monika Strigel (Germany) and Art of Liv'n have Partnered in Adopting an Orphaned Elephant and Giraffe through the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - Elephant
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 12"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Neoprene Lunch Bag by ART OF LUNCH - Artist Monika Strigel (Germany) and Art of Liv'n have Partnered in Adopting an Orphaned Elephant and Giraffe through the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - Elephant
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Art of Liv'n'||Art of Liv'n'||Professional*Bags||VaschyDirect||Amazon.com||Art of Liv'n'|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 12.5 x 11.5 in||6 x 10 x 15 in||6.5 x 11.2 x 11.8 in||6.3 x 12.9 x 13.4 in||12.5 x 11.5 x 6.75 in||8 x 6.5 x 8 in|
When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Monika Strigel.In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.With every purchase you support the life of ESAMPU, an orphaned elephant at the David Sheldrick wildlifetrust. We will donate US$.15 of every purchase and will keep this donation alive, till Esampu is an adult elephant. Then we will adopt another orphaned elephant baby.
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately, when the item description says 12x12 it means including the handles, not useable space. The other 2 dimensions fell short (width and base) but not as significantly as the height, which is only 9inches from base to zipper- photos with ruler. Much better suited to kids/teenagers and not adults.
I sat and played around with different containers i have to try and figure out what the max capacity would be and if I need to return it. There is a photo showing exactly what I was able to fit in and how the lunch bag looked full. I was not able to fit my reusable water bottle, but was able to fit 2 store bought bottles. I was able to fit my smaller entree container, a snack container and a half-full quart sized ziplock bag. A slightly bigger entree container would've prevented me from being able to put the water bottles inside.
I have to play around some more and see what else I can do with this in order to decide if I'm returning this lunch box. The design is truly beautiful, it came in good condition and the smell is minimal (but the tags do say to wash it before first use). But if I can't make it work for a 16hr day, I just can't justify keeping it. I will say that if my lunches were always going to be sandwiches, it'd be fine but that's not realistic for me. I can't keep a lunch bag I have to buy special containers for or can only take certain lunches with.
I have a fridge at work so I use this more to carry my lunch and sometimes breakfast to work. I just put it all in the fridge and it doesn't take up too much room. I accidentally has some liquid spill inside and it was easy to clean with just a sponge and soap. I let it air dry and it was ready to go. This is definitely my favorite lunch bag.
* Bought this for my daughter who goes to the local college and she is able to pack a lunch, several snacks and a ice-pack
* Plenty of room for extras
* Nice zipper top stays closed all day
* Nice elephant graphic and comfortable handles
Updated review: Art of Liv'n reached out and offered me a new lunch bag after the zipper broke on the first one. I have been using the new bag for a few weeks now, and it is working great. As I stated before, I appreciate that it is larger than my last bag, and the bag's design really is lovely. It is also easier to keep clean than my last one. Great bag!