- Buy any 2 ART OF LIV'N products get 5% off, buy 3 get 10% off Here's how (restrictions apply)
Neoprene Lunch Bag Purse by Art of Lunch - Artist Monika Strigel (Germany) and Art of Liv'n have Partnered to donate $.40 of every sale to Pacific Whale Foundation - Really Mermaid
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REUSABLE, ECO-FRIENDLY AND FASHIONABLE - Helps you look good while doing your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags. This DESIGNER LUNCH PURSE has a LARGER HANDLE with a BAMBOO LOOK that will fit over your arm or shoulder
- THICKER, LARGER, AND HAS A DIVIDER POCKET - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 10"L x 15"H x 6"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]. Includes divider pocket with velcro to separate your lunch contents or an icepack.
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Art of Liv'n'||Art of Liv'n'||CHAUDER Direct||Art of Liv'n'||Freddie and Sebbie||QOGiR|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 10 x 15 in||6.5 x 12.5 x 11.5 in||7 x 10 x 15 in||8 x 6.5 x 8 in||8.27 x 13.78 x 0.39 in||6.5 x 10 x 14 in|
When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not sure how this will do for keeping my food cold until lunch but we will see. I'll update after I've used it for a few months.
The only thing is, it does not insulate very well at all.. But you can always put a little ice pack in there to keep your stuff cold.
I recommend it for someone who wouldn't have to carry it around (like college students on campus, like me)
I always get a bunch of compliments on it!
The material is for sure good quality and very fashionable :)