Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 574 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 605 reviews
on August 30, 2012
I looked in half a dozen stores and several dozen products on the web before I finally decided on this sleeve for my 13" MacBook pro, and I was pleasantly surprised when I received it. All I wanted was a snug fitting sleeve that had a large enough pocket to place my charger, just so that I could put my laptop in my backpack without worrying about it getting banged up by my books; this sleeve serves that purpose superbly. The sleeve fits perfectly snug around my Macbook, even with the external case that I attached onto it. And since the material is so flexible I am able to fit my charger, the extension for my charger, a flash drive, and a small cleaning kit into the pocket without a problem. The only downside to putting so many things into the pocket is that it makes the sleeve look bulky and unappealing, but from a functionality standpoint this sleeve is awesome; I highly recommend it.
on August 30, 2012
Very, very nice case for the money. Actually, I'm not sure how you could improve upon it. The neoprene is plenty thick enough. This is not super-thin, but it provides plenty of protection. The green is a tad bit lighter color than it looks in the picture, but that is to be expected. The zippers seem to be sturdy and not the kind that will break within a year. I am very satisfied and have been using it constantly for two months on a 13" MacBook Air. Got this along with a plastic hardshell case by the same vendor; also quality equipment. To make things even better, the shipping was super-quick.
on October 5, 2015
Fabric covered Neoprene fits a 2010 Macbook Pro just right. Has two nylon-ribbon loops inside which can fold out to form a handle. They snap together across the opening, so the zip won't work it's way apart and the snaps would block the laptop from sliding out or being removed. A downside is that the backsides of the snaps present bare metal surfaces to the laptop; I plan to cover them with electrical tape. The case does have a smell a bit like new tires but only if you put it right up to your face, and even that is dissipating (I've had the case for 5 days). It has an outside zip pocket, but at it's a soft case, I'd probably use it for cables or papers but not the charger or other hard things. Great value on sale!
review image review image
on February 15, 2013
I was expecting this to have about the same amount of padding as some of the other neoprene sleeves I had seen in retail stores. I was a little disappointed that it feels thinner and less padded. It does give some protection, but I do not feel completely safe with this case and still use caution with it. Main purpose of this for me is to prevent dust and scratches while traveling, but that's about all I expect to get out of this case. There is a front pocket which you can put items in, but it will stretch the pouch and almost always have a bump to it which makes me feel even more uncomfortable and unsafe while using this case for my laptop. I feel like a little extra padding or material would have went a long way in the design of this product.
on October 31, 2013
I wanted a case for my MacBook Pro (13" w/ Retina display) and chose this model based on the the low price and generally favorable reviews.

The case itself was fine, the quality wasn't bad for the price and the outer pocket was a nice feature. In fact, it seems almost as good as my old InCase sleeve that cost almost 4x the price. The issue for me was the fit. There was about an inch of extra space at the top of the case so the computer just flops around inside. It does not feel secure and makes it hard to carry securely.

I understand a lot of these cases are universal but for the 13" MacBook Pro w/ Retina display the fit is poor. I ended up getting the Snugg leather sleeve case which should be a more tailored fit. It helps to read through the reviews and see what kinds of laptops reviewers are using and it the case works with that model.
on March 3, 2015
Works great for my Samsung 12.2 pro tablet. Firs inside nicely with only a little wiggle room. The outside storage is handy for memory, controllers, chargers, etc. The material is sturdy enough and seems to pad my stuff okay.

The only negative I have to say about this is it does not have good handles for carrying. There are built in handles on the inside but you cannot deploy them and have this case zipped at the same time. I would of much preferred outside sturdy handles instead of this design.
I do not feel comfortable using the handles if I need to leave the bag unzipped, way too much potential to go wrong.

I put the sleeve inside of a book bag so this is not an issue. But for others who want just the bag, keep that in mind.

I have had this for several months and it has slight but expected wear.
on May 8, 2014
Besides being overall poorly manufactured, as some others have complained, this unit had carry handles on the INSIDE of the case, with metal snaps to connect them.

First of all, why would you put the handles on the inside? To use them, you would need to keep the case open, defeating its purpose of protecting your computer. Secondly, those metal snaps will rub against your computer if you close the case all the way.

Since the photos of the case don't show these handles, I can only assume that iPearl is trying to unload their factory rejects. NO THANKS.
on October 20, 2013
This sleeve was just the right size for my MacBook Air, but one of the zipper kept catching as it was going around the corner. The material on the zipper started to fray from the repeated attempts to get it open. I really wanted to keep it, but it just wasn't working right. The ease of returning it was the reason for 2 stars.
Revised review: I was given a refund very quickly for the case. About 3 weeks later, I received an email from the company apologizing for the problem and I was offered another case even though they had already refunded me the money for the first sleeve. I got the 2nd sleeve in less than a week. This case was perfect. The zippers work great and it even seems as though there is a little more room in it than the last one, although I can't be sure about that. I actually like how the computer fits in this sleeve better than the other case I bought. I have never had such a great experience with customer service ever! I love this sleeve and highly recommend it, as well as purchasing it on Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2016
This fits 13-inch laptops, including Macbook Airs and Chromebooks. The side zipper pocket provides room for carry-alongs like the power brick, cables, headphones, etc. This is the second I've purchased (for a second computer), and they improved the design since my first purchase two years ago by adding fold-out handles for carrying. The neoprene provides ample protection for carrying loose or in a backpack, and the zippers have lasted.
on January 27, 2015
Very nice padding, I feel like my laptop is protected. I especially love the outside pocket so I can place my Mouse,Hard Drive, and charger there.I was pleasantly surprised there were 2 handles in the case that can snap together as well. Overall it was a good buy!
review image review image review image review image review image