Pair of Neoprene Body Sculpting Hand Weights by Crown Sporting Goods
|Price:||$7.99 + $7.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cast iron wrapped in a thick coat of durable neoprene for a comfy grip that is gentle on hands and doesn’t require gloves
- Stylish and modern look with bright, color-coded weight increments and large, clear numbers. It’s quick and easy to grab the right weight for your routine
- Oblong design resists rolling, while the thick handles enhance and strengthen grip
- Compact size is easy to store and perfect for travel. Easy to clean neoprene is great for indoor and outdoor use
- Heavy weight exercises build muscle mass and strengthen the core; lighter weights add resistance to aerobic exercises and jogging, physical therapy, even yoga
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Endlessly versatile, dumbbells are an essential addition to any fitness regimen or home gym. Arm rows, goblet squats, chest presses, bicep curls... there are hundreds of workouts packed into one simple piece of equipment that strengthen and tone vital muscles throughout your upper body and core. Lighter weights can also complement aerobic exercise with extra resistance to burn more calories. Utilize hand weights to supercharge activities like power walking, jogging, even physical therapy and yoga.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10 pound increments and coated in a generous layer of colorful, comfy neoprene, these hand weights make ideal workout partners. The lightly cushioned neoprene is easy to grip and won’t get slick with sweat, so you’ll never need a pair of gloves. The numbers are large and clear, the oblong design resists rolling when not in use, and the compact size makes them a cinch to store, or to take along when you travel.
Top Customer Reviews
The weights have a neoprene coating all over them, so there is no risk of them slipping or being dropped with sweaty hands etc. The coating is very even with only a thin, flat seam along the length of the weight. It is not any sort of distraction or irritation.
The weights are rounded but with 2 square spots on opposite sides at each end, so when you put the weight down it won't roll.
As I have been getting fitter I am finding the 2 lb weight to not be giving me as much of a workout as when I started, but I can counter this by doing more reps. I think I will be moving up to heavier weights as well.
These are excellent quality, well made weights that have been really great to use. I recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to buy again (in a heavier weight!)
I'm very satisfied with these.