Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on November 5, 2014
Bought this great cheap sleeve case from amazon marketplace seller Hyperay.USA for two bucks. Although this sleeve case would be a better fit for a seven-inch kindle fire tablet, instead got this for my smaller Amazon Fire HD 6 tablet. A little big, but put a rubber band around it to hold the little top cover in place and it's all good. (If you have a nicer spare elastic hair band, then that may be better than using an ordinary rubber band.) Since it's a bit big, myself also putting a polishing cloth in there to pull out ocassionally to wipe the tablet's screen. Very nice. What is also nice about this sleeve is that you can use it as a cushion to place your kindle fire tablet on when you are using it. So, if you don't want to put your kindle fire tablet in a more typical folder-type case, then this sleeve may be better to get particularly when this sleeve is super cheap for only a few bucks!
on November 5, 2012
Good quality product for the price I paid. I needed this for a tablet that I was buying for my dad as a christmas gift. I had bought the same gift for my mom but was striking out on something to fit the tablet without it being too loose or too snug. I bought this and it's perfect! It slips right in, holds the tablet well and keeps it protected for on the go.
on August 8, 2012
The product is as described.Very well made great customer service and fast shipping and handling time. I thought the product was going to be a harder material to protect my Bluetooth headset from bending but it is a soft case that still does a great job protecting it from scratches and dirt and dust. Great price great product.

on July 23, 2013
This case was very inexpensive. It fit my 7" tablet very well. I like it because it is very soft and dose not scratch up my screen.
on November 26, 2014
What a great little sleeve for a 7" tablet! I bought this for the new tablets we purchased for Christmas presents for my 86 & 88 year old parents. It keeps the tablet securely in the sleeve (top folds over) without fasteners for them to have to fumble with. Since we bought the same sleeve for both Mom and Dad, I painted their initials in "fancy" letters on the flap with multicolored metallic markers. You can't go wrong for the price.
on February 22, 2015
Got here quickly, but sheesh, it reeks! And not just the usual neoprene smell. That I could live with, but it's this weird almost minty/bad chemical smell. I soaked it in Febreze, but that didn't work. I got this to put my Kindle in, but no way am I going to have my Kindle smelling like that. Maybe I just got a lemon, but it's awful. At least it was cheap, and since it was I'm going to toss it in the washer (in a mesh bag) to see if that works. Too bad, because I really like the way it looks and the red would make it easier to find.
on January 13, 2016
At this price I wasn't expecting a lot. It seems a bit lightweight but it is put together well.

The length is fine for my 7" ASUS tablet. It is a bit too wide so it moves about quite a bit from side to side. No problem though, as I can sew a line of stitching 3/4" inch from the edge.

Might be fine for an 8" tablet.

It took longer to receive than was suggested but I wasn't worried as it was coming from China over the holiday season and I wasn't in a rush.
on August 22, 2016
I bought this to cover my Amazon fire tablet for the price and low cost shipping I could not pass this up. It does what it suppose to do. The stitching is a little off. I modified mine with velcro to make sure my tablet is secure.
on December 9, 2015
This case is great for slipping your 7" tablet or large cell phone inside before placing it into your handbag. It gives an extra layer of protection from keys, coins, etc. jiggling around in there. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that it does have a slight chemical odor. Otherwise, for two bucks, you can't beat it!
on August 18, 2016
Got these to store two solar electronics chargers we use for camping. They are a little too big for the chargers, but they serve the purpose and were quite inexpensive. I would buy them again if needed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.