Neo Sport Premium Neoprene Men & Women Wetsuit Boots, Shoes with puncture resistant sole 3mm, 5mm & 7mm for warm, moderate or cold water for watersports: beach, boat, lake, mud, kayak and more! Sizes 4 - 16
- Synthetic / Neoprene
- Select thickness - 3mm warm water - 5mm moderate water - 7mm cold water
- Durable glued and sewn construction - Puncture resistant sole
- #10 heavy duty zipper for easy on and off - rugged traction sole
- WEB - Water Entry Barrier behind zipper helps prevent water entry
- Men's & Women's Sizes: 4 - 16
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Multi-Purpose neoprene boot /shoe with puncture resistant sole, provides thermal protection and foot support for all your water activities. Available in 3mm - 5mm - 7mm.Tough, zip up uppers are glued and sewn to a high traction sole great for boat decks, sandy beaches and any wet or muddy surface. A WEB water-entry-barrier prevents water from easily flowing into the boot through the zipper. Heavy duty abrasion resistant thread.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.65 x 9.84 x 3.78 inches; 1.45 Pounds
- Item model number : SB30Z-10
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 9, 2009
- Manufacturer : NeoSport
- ASIN : B000V7PH8C
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,028 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #4 in Diving Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I've had these over a year now and no problems have come up. Amount of times worn over the past year = about 10-15 river trips.
So we wear them at the start load out to go Kayaking until we get home.
They may run a little small. I wear woman's shoe size 8.5 to 9 and ordered these in men's size 7. They were tight when dry (curled a toe or two). I fear the size 8 might have been too loose when wet, but just know that - when dry - the size 7 was tight but became much more comfortable in the water.
Top reviews from other countries
Enumeré algunas cosas que me llevaron a comprarlas:
1. Comparadas con las botas de marca CRESSI, estas tienen un empeine mas amplio, lo cual mi pie agradece :D
2. Mi talla de zapato es 24.5cm así que decidí pedir talla 7, lo cual quedo super bien no me aprientan y me quedan 2 o 3 cm de diferencia entre la punta de la bota y mi dedo gordo :)
3. Quería que el cierre tuviera algo para que no se estuviera "bajando" y lo tiene :)
4. La suela esta super bien, se puede caminar en rocas pues esta gruesa.
Así que compruebo que no siempre tiene que ser una marca reconocida para que sea de buena calidad.
Quality very good. Better than expected. Rigth size. My feet feels comfortable. It serves for rocky soil.