Other Sellers on Amazon
Neotech Super Harness, Black, X-Long, Loop Attachment Saxophone Strap (2601272)
Enhance your purchase
- Fits most Saxophones - ideal for Alto, tenor and baritone Saxophones
- Designed for men, women and Youth and available in three sizes
- Self-adjusting design offers ideal comfort and flexibility of movement
- Fully adjustable 19"–26" (48, 3cm–66cm) (measurements are from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hook)
- Made in the USA
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Protec Saxophone Harness with Deluxe Metal Trigger Snap, Large, Model A306M
Neotech Saxophone Strap Regular Swivel Hook, Black (1901162)
Neotech Soft Harness, Swivel Hook Saxophone Strap (2501162)
Neotech Sax Practice Harness, Swivel Saxophone Strap (2501512)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 2.5 x 0.25 inches||23 x 2.5 x 28 inches||21 x 2.5 x 0.25 inches||19 x 2.5 x 0.25 inches||24 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
The Super Harness™ offers unmatched comfort to the avid musician — from beginner to professional! This easy-to-use neoprene harness provides freedom of movement and our unique internal control-stretch system with added cushioning for maximum comfort and support. The quick release buckles make it a snap to put on and the adjustment system makes it easy to customize the harness to your needs. As it freely glides through the hardware located in the back, it increases your mobility without sacrificing your comfort since the neck/shoulder pad always stays in place. There's no other strap like it! Give it a try!
The Super Harness™ is available in three styles—swivel hook, non-marring plastic-covered metal hook or a loop connection (great for baritones)—and the following sizes:
- Junior Swivel or Metal Hook: 12.5"–16" (31,8cm–40,6cm)
- Junior Loop: 15"–18" (38,1cm–45,7cm)
- Regular Swivel or Metal Hook: 14.5"–19" (36,8cm–48,3cm)
- Regular Loop: 17"–21" (43,2cm–53,3cm)
- X-Long Swivel or Metal Hook 17"–24" (43,2cm–61cm)
- X-Long Loop: 19"–26" (48,3cm–66cm)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I did get the 'Regular' size and it was the thing to do for me. Also once you get the side straps adjusted, it is easy to put on and take off without unhooking the side straps.
Very comfortable. Definitely redistributes weight. It makes a big difference in comfort and stamina. I feel little to no weight on my neck. It's awesome! I have two major complaints, however:
1. The harness rides up high, which can be very uncomfortable for a person with breasts. Kind of like an upper-body wedgie. It fits strangely over some of my bras. Hoping I can adjust and work this out over time. Perhaps I'll need a designated sax bra LOL.
2. The harness does not have much room between the hook and the chest. By that I mean, it keeps the horn very close to the body. You cannot hold the horn out like you can with a neck strap. I personally need to be able to hold the horn perhaps 6-8 inches away from my body to keep my wrists in a neutral position that does not exacerbate my tendonitis. I did, however, jerry-rig it with an extra strap and I can now say that my wrists and neck are both comfortable.
I would say that this harness would likely be excellent for a non-obese man or a child. I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone with D-cup or larger-sized breasts.