BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 14, 2017
I purchased this Nerf gun as a gift for my nephews bday. This nerf gun is pretty cool! It is 4 nerf guns in 1! It was very easy for my 10 yr old nephew to change the pieces to either extend or shorten the nerf gun. He was happy so I'm happy!
on April 27, 2014
Gun works pretty well for "Nerf wars". 16 year old gives it 4/5 stars.
Positives:
"Switch parts around on gun to meet your specific needs."
"It shoots a good distance."
"Does not jam."

Negatives:
"top hand cocking after every shot."
"The ammo magazine is not large enough" (doesn't hold enough rounds)
on January 7, 2015
THis thing is so much fun! I have spent hours shooting my walls and action figures. I am 25 and I love playing with toys. I actually purchased a total of 6 Nerf Elite blasters. I gave 2 of them to toys for tots and kept the rest for myself. I was going to give away 3, but I kept both of the Retaliators because they were so darn cool!!! Of the current series, this is my favorite :)
on October 19, 2017
Good gun, only drawback is the jamming issues with the clip, which all clip guns do. Grandson loves it..
on October 17, 2017
Obviously the recommended age range is for children 8 and up. We bought for our 4 year old who loves nerf guns. He likes taking all the pieces apart. However, the magazine is VERY difficult to get out (even for me), and if it isn't perfectly straight, the bullets get squished and then lodged in the gun. I wouldn't buy this exact model again.
on December 15, 2015
Husband and grandson love their battles with these guns.
on April 6, 2015
Best nerf gun I ever had!
No jams (unless you pull the trigger and cocking in the same time, which jams in all of the nerfs in the world but nerfs with slam fire), Very strong and far shooting, And so pretty! I got the white one and it looks so cool.
Highly recommended, maybe gonna buy another one for a friend.
Buy It!!
on August 16, 2014
Very cool blaster. Bought this for a friends kid and he loved it. In fact it looked so cool when it arrived I almost bought another for "one of my kids"
on January 10, 2014
My son has been packing this around for a month now. He loves the fact that he can remove the barrell, stock, fore grip and drop the clip. He likes it so much that I am not allowed to touch it.
on March 14, 2015
Nephew requested a BIG gun for his birthday. This fit the bill. He loved it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.