Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nerf CS-18 N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike (Colors may vary)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$54.09 (49%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Rapid strike CS-18 blaster holds 18 Elite Darts
- Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for rapid firing
- Fires Elite darts up to 90feet.Colors may vary.Clip holds 18 darts and is see-through for instant firepower checks
- Elite Darts work with any N-Strike Elite blaster and most original N-Strike blasters (sold separately)
- Not using Hasbro Nerf branded darts might jam the gun.
- Blaster will not function unless jam clearing door is fully closed
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- 18 Elite darts
- 18-dart clip
- 18 Elite darts
NERF CS-18 N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike
- Motorized, rapid-fire blasting
- 18-dart clear clip
- Fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Adjustable stock and acceleration button
- Comes with 18 Elite darts
Strike fast with an all-out blitz of motorized, rapid dart blasting with the Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18 blaster! Power up the motor with the acceleration button and unleash 18 Elite darts as a blanketing cover fire or a fast-moving strike. The stock is adjustable to customize the blaster’s configuration. The 18-dart clip is clear so kids can check how much firepower they have. With a range of up to 90 feet (27 meters), Nerf battlers have long-range striking power and a lightning rate of fire.
-Ages 8 and up.
-Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face.
-To Avoid Injury: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
-Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
-Requires 4 C batteries (not included).
From the Manufacturer
Stay mobile with this streamlined, lightweight Rapid strike CS-18 blaster The Rapid strike CS-18 gives you serious rapid-strike firepower. Spray a blanket of cover fire or go on the move with an all-out blitz. The blaster's Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for super-speed firing. The clip holds all 18 of the included Elite Darts and it's see-through so you can do instant firepower checks. With a range of up to 75 feet, you've got long-range striking power and a lightning rate of fire. Get maximum mission mobility with the Rapid strike CS-18 blaster. Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I love about this blaster. Number 1 the eighteen round magazine, they fit into a ton of pouches and magazine carriers. 2 the grip and trigger, the grip is comfortable for both kids and adults and the trigger is super smooth. 3 the rate of fire, it shoots between 3 and 4 darts per second. 4 Tactics, this has so many rails that you can configure the blaster any way you want. 5. the balance, the blaster is very well balanced, the center of balance of this blaster is right in the middle of this blaster between where you are supposed to put your hands. 6 the stock the stock is very comfortable for both adults and kids.
Things I don't like about this blaster. 1 this gun has such a fast rate of fire that you blow all your ammunition super fast so I would recommend buying additional magazines and darts so you can reload fast. that is the whole list of things I don't like about this blaster it's like the perfect Nerf blaster it is pretty much the full auto version of the Nerf Stryfe. Very giftable and any kid who likes Nerf guns would like it. So I would highly recommend this Blaster.
I am very impressed by this nerf gun since it is battery operated I was a little weary of purchasing it but it was way better then I imagined. This gun is great.
The things that I love about this gun:
1. It is very well made the construction of the gun is great, and the materials that it is made of is a heavier plastic so you don't have to worry about the gun itself breaking while in an epic nerf fight.
2. It has so many rails, rails are the places where you can add attachments to the gun ie; hand grip, scopes, tri/bi pod, anything that is able to attach to the gun you can. There are 4 rails, one on each side and one down the top and one below the barrel so you can attach really anything to it!
3. The gun already has a site on it which is great for the long range shooter
4. The stock extends and makes it easier for people that have longer arms or once again for the long range shooter.
5. The top rail doubles as a handle so it is easier to carry than most of the larger nerf guns.
6. It comes with an 18 dart magazine, I think that a drum magazine would be better for as fast as this shoots darts, you can purchase one separately and they are not that costly.
7. The gun itself is very well constructed and works very well, the mechanisms inside the gun are constructed well and with all of the play that it has been getting and my 6 year old abusing it (as in dropping it) there hasnt had any problems at all. It is a nerf gun they are all made very well.
8. The box says that it shoots 75 feet, we tested this by making 4 different masking tape lines and a tape measure 85ft, 75ft, 65ft, and 55ft. The first 2 darts made it 85ft, 3 or 4 at 75ft, but the rest landed in between 55 and 65ft, that is still a distance to shoot when you use a barrel attachment on this gun you will hit 75ft almost every time.
9. There is a connecter on the front of this gun so that you can add barrel attachments we have quite a few different ones that work here, the best ones are the elite barrels of course they fit the tightest on the front but you can use any that have the same grooves.
Here are a few things that I found a little stubborn about this gun but was not a deal breaker for me:
1. The gun jams, the first bullet every time for us, this is because the magazine doesn't get put in correctly,if you use external magazines that did not come with this gun, slide the magazine in slower than you normally do with other guns, this allows the mechanism in the gun to catch the first dart better so that it will not jam. Another thing on this use the regular blue and orange darts, or the zombie strike green darts, the darts that have the short tips that are almost flush with the foam do NOT work in this gun. With it being battery powered it has a little more force and it blows the tip of the dart out so you have to take them out because without the tip they don't have any force to come out the barrel.
2. It takes 4C Batteries, well at first I was okay with this, no big deal I had some on hand because of flashlights and items like that. The only down fall of that is that the batteries are a little expensive. Still not a deal breaker for me because even though you use it constantly the gun really doesn't use a lot of power so it isn't going to drain the batteries that fast my son has used this gun everyday since xmas and so far you cant even tell. You can not use this gun without the batteries, there is not an action for this gun it is all battery powered.
3. This is the last thing and it isn't that bad. If you are trying to sneak around this gun should not be your first choice because it is a little on the loud side, it isn't going to blow your eardrums loud but it is louder than normal. The fact that you have to let it wind up for a few seconds before you shoot it isn't going to be the greatest sneak up on the enemy kind of gun. I recommend letting the gun wind up before pulling the trigger so the mechanisms have enough time to grab and shoot the dart.
My six year old says that this is his most favorite gun and he thanks santa everyday for it. (you know cause santa is a pretty awesome guy aka mom) All in all you can not go wrong with this gun it works very very well. It is made of the utmost quality materials and is just all the way around a great product I am very happy that I purchased this gun for my son. He loves it and i know that most kids that love nerf will love the CS-18 Rapid strike gun as well.