Nerf Dart Tag Speedload 6
|Price:||$44.92 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The integrated clip holds six darts and lets you load super-fast.
- When your opponent is in sight, grab your blaster and send your DART TAG darts flying - they'll even whistle as they fly. Blast your way to victory!
- Air-powered blaster lets you return fire fast with high-speed reloads!
- Integrated clip holds six darts and helps with super-fast loading.
- Blaster comes with 6 DART TAG darts.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The Speedload 6 is a mess. Just like the Quick 16, it's much larger than you would expect. The Speedload is also very heavy. It's not just that the blaster's heavy, it's specifically front heavy. Even though the gun is wieldable, it always feels off balance.
The real problem with the Speedload 6 is jamming. Unlike the Quick 16 which can fire just about any dart, the Speedload has problems firing the darts that ship with it. In about 30 minutes of test firing, I don't think I made it through a single six dart magazine without a jam. Even worse, all jams are catastrophic. Darts get wedged half way into or even folded into the chamber. In these scenarios the jam door isn't very helpful. More often than not, the internal mechanism blocks access to the dart. I had to fish out jammed darts using a dental pick. In every case darts were ruined; in many instances the heads of the darts were ripped clean off.
Priming the blaster more forcefully seemed to help to some extent, but I found that priming the blaster with a good deal of force will frequently slamfire the next dart even when you're not touching the trigger.
With all these issues, I assumed that I'd purchased a bad blaster. The Quick 16 which uses the same basic design performed flawlessly. I returned to the store and exchanged the blaster for a new Speedload 6.Read more ›
1. The darts must be in perfect condition. If they are torn, bent or crushed, discard it, because it will jam the unit.
2. When racking the slide, it must be racked quickly, fully, and with medium force. If it is not racked all the way back and then forward, or if it is done too slowly, or done with a wimpy grip, it will jam.
3. When inserting darts into the unit, the tip of the dart must be fully forward, and then inserted squarely using three or four fingers on the dart.
The first night using these units, they jammed about 1 round out of 10 or 20. But after using them for many months and noticing what makes them jam, I can easily put 100 rounds through without a single jam now.
4 stars because, if you want a nerf pistol, get the barricade. It's semi auto, never jams, and makes a terrifying whirring noise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have over a dozen Nerf guns, and this is by far the worst. It jams constantly. Unlike any other gun, it chews up the jammed dart so it can't be used again. Read morePublished on January 9, 2014 by Bradley Peterson
Sometimes the darts get stuck in chamber and you can no longer pull the slide back. Very frustrating. Ruins darts. Jams too easily.Published on December 2, 2013 by George Martinez III
We bought a kit with two of these guns. They jam constantly and the darts get ruined when trying to unjam the gun. Read morePublished on June 9, 2013 by Bruce@AWS
Only jammed a couple of times and only shredded a couple of darts!The gun itself looks cool and the internal clip is great (other than when it jams).The distance is pretty good to!Published on April 6, 2013 by Timed formula8
Every time I use it, it jams. It is very hard to take out the jammed dart. Even the darts that came with it clog! I think I shold've got the swampfire instead...Published on January 21, 2013 by V. E. Tucker