Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2013
got this for my son for Christmas gift. he loves these toys and has a collection. He loves the way it shoots and plays gun games with our neighbor. gets him out and about instead of being on computers, and I love that
on January 11, 2011
This nerf can be in 2 positions. Great light, but shoots a little lower than the light. Lots of fun to see the inner workings of the nerf shooter. Jams sometimes and hard to get the clip out, but once our son showed me, it was a bit easier. LOVE it! Recommend it!
on February 7, 2013
The deploy series as a whole are less than spectacular Nerf blasters and the clear edition is no exception. There is a collectible element to this which raises the value slightly, in addition to thee limited edition blaster, you get six red streamline darts which are very rare as well. This blaster does not perform any differently than the original however, and in my personal experience, my Clear Series Deploy underperformed compared to its predecessor.
Still a cool idea, but I would definitely recommend on of Nerf's new N-Strike Elite blasters, they shoot much farther, and I believe they look better as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 12, 2013
My son loves Nerf guns and owns way too many. He really likes this one as it looks impressive and the laser just makes it even better, but the Nerf bullets jam frequently, so it's not as fun to use. Tried using brand new bullets with limited improvement to the issue. Even so, he is successful in irritating his older sister with well aimed shots.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question