Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18 Blaster (Col...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18 Blaster (Colors may vary)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster holds 18 Elite Darts
- Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for rapid firing
- Fires Elite darts up to 75 feet
- Clip holds 12 darts and is see-through for instant firepower checks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18 blaster delivers elite distance in a streamlined, lightweight design that's made for maximum mission mobility. This Nerf N-Strike Elite motorized blaster comes with 18 Elite Darts in a see-through clip. With just one pull of the trigger, you can deliver an all-out blitz of motorized, rapid firepower.
- Blaster fires darts up to 75 feet
- See-through clip for instant dart check
- Blaster is compatible with Nerf Mission App Tactical Rail Mount (not included)
- Ages 8 and up
- Requires 4 C size alkaline batteries (not included)
- Includes RapidStrike CS-18 blaster, 18-dart see-through clip, 18 Elite Darts, and instructions
From the Manufacturer
Stay mobile with this streamlined, lightweight Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster! The Rapidstrike CS-18 gives you serious rapid-strike firepower. Spray a blanket of cover fire or go on the move with an all-out blitz! The blaster's Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for super-speed firing. The clip holds all 18 of the included Elite Darts and it's see-through so you can do instant firepower checks! With a range of up to 75 feet, you've got long-range striking power and a lightning rate of fire. Get maximum mission mobility with the Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster!
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Top Customer Reviews
But just how good is the CS-18? I'd say pretty doggone good. First and obvious, the transparent magazine is a real plus, letting you see exactly how many rounds you have left. And it doesn't take long to empty the clip. The rate of fire is noticeably higher than my Stampede ECS, thanks to the motorized flywheel drive that speeds up the firing mechanism. I fired off four magazines (72 darts) without a jam, but these were new darts still in pristine condition, so there shouldn't be many jams. If you do get a jam, the port under the top rail allows easy access to clear it. I didn't try to measure the maximum range, but I fired a clip from my front porch, which is about forty-five feet from the street, and some shots were landing almost on the other side of the street, so it had to be at least 60 feet. There are five tactical rails for gripping, and three attachment points for a sling. Aiming is easy, with front and rear sights.
There's no assembly required, but the CS-18 won't operate without 4 C batteries. You'll need a small Phillips screwdriver to remove three screws that hold the battery compartment under the barrel.Read more ›
Here are some practical tips & observations:
* 18-round clips don't do this blaster justice. You're better off with the 25-round drum mag from the Rampage or better yet the 35-round drum mag from the Raider. If you are set with 18-rounds, then the 18-round drum mag from the older Alpha-trooper is the best configuration, making the profile of this blaster more ergonomic to handle.
* For straps, buy some paracord! Use a simple loop & monkey-fist knot to provide a semi-permanent attachment point on the rear posts flanking the rear sight port. (Use 2 separate loops for each post.) Make another paracord loop for the attachment post on the bottom of the trigger grip.
* When using the 35-round drum mag, a fore-grip is a must. This grip is a perfect & exact fit:Military Law Enforcement Polymer Vertical fore-grip Battle Grip 1913 Picatinny or weaver Rail Configuration. Check out the pictures in the customer gallery.
* Accuracy will depend greatly on the health & quality of your darts. Both the N-Strike Streamlines and the new N-Strike Elite Darts work... But beware that the darts start to show a "pinching" wear-and-tear on the shaft of the dart just below the tip due to the flywheel mechanism. This is expected, but can shorten the life span of accurate darts in any flywheel blaster. (Traditional spring/manual blasters don't have this issue with dart "pinch")
* Trigger technique is more "delicate" that other semi-auto flywheel blasters. The entire dart pusher assembly is automated.Read more ›
The gun requires four C batteries (not included) making it a little heavier on the front. You will need to press two triggers to fire the bullets. The lower trigger starts the motor and the upper trigger release the bullets. You don't have to release all 18 bullets, you cam limit it. It will keep on firing as long as you are holding down the trigger.
You can buy another 18-bullet magazine if you want a quick reload. Putting back the bullets though is a little annoying. You'll have to push each bullet back in the magazine
- Frustrating when it jams, and it jams.
- if you are planning for sneak attacks, forget it. The motor is loud and your enemy can hear you even at the back of the house.
Out of the box, I noticed this 'blaster' is incredibly well constructed. It feels sturdy, the buttons and trigger are smooth without much play in them, and the magazine slides in securely with a positive 'snap'. There's a convenient and very well-designed adjustable stock that reduces the length of the rifle by 3-1/4". A slide-open cover for removing jammed darts, through-handle sights, and five tactical rails for attaching optional accessories, such as dart holders, scopes, and foregrips round out this incredibly well-designed 'toy'. I say 'toy' because it feels so comfortable in my hands that I'm surprised it's actually marketed to children.
The gun works by holding down the 'accelerator button' with your middle finger, and then pulling the trigger when you're ready to fire. It'll fire fully-automatic by holding down the trigger, but works just as well semi-automatic, pulling the trigger and releasing if you're trying to conserve on darts. There's a button just forward of the accelerator button that releases the magazine, so you can pop it out with your other hand without changing position of your first hand. Again, very well designed. I'm 6'1" and I find it to be a very comfortable gun to aim and fire.
Over the last couple of weeks we've had a blast with this gun... I've ambushed my wife and kids several times, and now I've been getting ambushed myself.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received a used N-Strike with no darts, a malfunctioning magazine, several worn sections and paint/scuff marks. It arrived in bubble wrap rather than in a Nerf box. Read morePublished 9 days ago by David
It's ok when it works. It's jams way too much. I would not buy it again. Not happy!Published 21 days ago by Andy Hobaica
This product is for my son and as soon as we got it he tried using it and it's not working at all. It keeps getting jammed even when we only put small amounts of the darts in the... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my son's 7th birthday party and what a disappointment. We put brand new batteries (Duracell) into this in-order to work it and it would load the nerf darts... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ASUS Customer 2012-2013