Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nerf Rebelle Dart Refill Pack
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Price:$3.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 8, 2013
These darts are a great addition to the ammo of anyone who likes the colors. The colors make it easy for the kids to tell their darts apart. Performance matches our other elite darts. One minor issue is that darts with silkscreened printing are a bit sticky due to the shiny ink. For younger kids, this makes pushing the dart into the chamber a bit too difficult.

The set could benefit from 3 each of pink and purple rather than black and white, but that's just our nit picky opinion. We purchased this set of 12 for $6.99. At the time of this review: Our set of 30 blue elite darts was $7.70, 30 zombie strike darts = $9.99. That makes these expensive per dart, imho. (Although 12 glow darts = $7.12, so it depends on what you value.)

Our family hopes that Nerf keeps the color scheme and adds a 30 pack to the lineup at a price competitive with the blue elite dart refill packs. We welcome the Rebelle designs, but hope it Nerf doesn't just use it as an excuse to justify higher pricing.
on November 22, 2013
These are nice and feminine, but still work great in my daughter's nerf gun. They don't get confused with her brothers, so that makes us all happy. No fighting, other than what is actually intended (gun fights). Yay! (nerf-only, Of course!)
on March 3, 2016
Fun patterns! The shoot well and fly straight.

- High quality toys for children all ages (I agree)
- Made using safe materials (I sure hope so. Haven't done any lab tests to confirm it though)
- Tested for quality and durability (I agree they are durable)
- Dart Refill Pack includes 12 Rebelle darts (yep. the number of darts were 12)
- Foam darts come in 6 stylish patterns (a true statement)
- Includes 12 darts (as stated above, this is also true.

Product Description:
Hasbro is a global company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh and Transformers and premier partner brands. From toys and games to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company's Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year.

From the Manufacturer:
Who says you can't look sharp while you load up for a Rebelle duel? Be ready for action at a moment's notice with this Refill Pack. It includes 12 foam darts in 6 fun, stylish patterns. Load your blaster (not included) with these fashionable Rebelle darts and make your stand.

I agree with the info provided by Hasbro.

They recommend for ages 8 and up. I think ages as low as 4 is fine too. Any younger than that and they may destroy it accidentally.

I don't see a reason to not get these! :-)
on February 20, 2014
OK, I don't generally like toys that come with a boys version and a girls version (I think that all kids should play with what they LIKE, not what they are MARKETED). When Nerf Rebelle came out I was worried it would be too "princess-ed" up. My daughter digs them though. They look and act like any other Nerf product. and on the plus side, these are usually even easier to find than the orange ones that somehow learn to camouflage themselves into any living room.
on December 11, 2013
If you bought the nerf rebelle power pair pack (or any other blaster, for that matter), you will definitely need these if you want to have a longer game of nerf tag. The three darts that come with each of the blasters is simply not enough so it was nice to find this refill pack at such a good price.
on January 5, 2014
Love this! My daughter and I had a blast w this and it gives us a little exercise and makes memories!! Keeps her outside where kids need to be! We will buy more for upcoming birthday party and have a great time with all of her guests!!
on November 18, 2013
So much cheaper than walmart or target. I love the add on program, it makes things like this so much cheaper than at your local store
on December 1, 2015
You can never have enough darts! In our house we have Nerf darts in every nook and cranny, but it is essential to have a large arsenal when a dart gun war breaks out. My daughter loves the look of these Rebelle darts and it is easy to distinguish between her darts verses her brother's now, which is great because it means less refereeing for me as a mom!!
on February 19, 2014
Purchased as a gift and item was as described.
Liked that able to give to female child and had matching colors to her delight.
Purchased the Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge Dart Kit with item.
Would recommend to others.
on November 24, 2013
These are absolutely necessary for any Nerf Rebelle purchase. We bought these to supplement the bow and blaster we picked up. It can be easy to misplace the darts. I like having extras, it makes it so much more fun!