Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast Blaster
|Price:||$22.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Pump-handle Scatterblast water blaster delivers 5 streams of water at once
- Soak your target to the max with the blaster's 22-ounce capacity
- Flip-up sight
- Water blaster sends streams up to 34 feet away
- Includes blaster
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Get ready for 5-times the soaking action with the Scatterblast Blaster! This blaster's powerful pump-fire action and 5-nozzle blast let you launch 5 streams of water at your target! It can hold up to 22 ounces of water and you can use the flip-up sight to perfect your aim. Line up your shot, then slide the pump handle forward and pull it back to unleash a scatter-spray attack at unsuspecting opponents up to 34 feet away! Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy. For more information about Hasbro’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts visit www.hasbro.com/csr
Compare to similar items
This item Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast Blaster
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Great River Deals||Amazon.com||PLAYTIME TOYS||Decor & More||Cabf||HIG-AIR|
|Item Dimensions||16.26 x 2.99 x 9.02 in||23.74 x 3.62 x 11.26 in||2.68 x 14.02 x 9.49 in||17.01 x 2.99 x 10 in||2.7 x 11.4 x 5.9 in||2.8 x 13.5 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.3 lbs||2.1 lbs||0.92 lb||0.97 lb||4.3 ounces||4.4 ounces|
Top customer reviews
We have 7 different NERF Supersoaker models for a total of 10. We like to use ours around the pool and the backyard for super wet fun. We have tried other brands of water guns from other makers, but NERF seems to make the best ones generally speaking.
I wrote my take on each model, but put my top two favorites for OVERALL performance (ASIN# used to facilitate looking it up on Amazon website).
1. Tidal Tube Blaster, one tube of water: This is UNBEATABLE for soakage. My 3-4 y/o could operate this with ease. My wife was often a casualty of mischief with this blaster. With the right angle, I can launch an accurate good stream of water a good 40-60 feet (all the way to the end of a long pool), giving this the longest range by far of all the supersoakers. The only drawback is it's a one shot deal, hence this is best as a pool toy. You can also use a bucket in the back yard, but you're at a big disadvantage when you want to refill. Ours has lasted through a full summer with no problem. You cannot really find this in the store, and have to order online. I got it for <$10/pack on sale by Amazon last year.
2. Scatterblast Blaster, 22 oz.: This is frequently on sale for $9 at Target and is normally priced at $10 full retail. There is plentiful supply and easy to buy. It has a single nozzle that has 4 little holes around 1 bigger one. The range is decent and the pump action is smooth. This one is a favorite of my preschooler, which is not surprising considering how easy it is to hold and operate. Even though the reservoir is on the smaller side, because it is a basic water gun with one nozzle, it actually lasts quite awhile before getting empty. This is like a shotgun, scattering a decent amount of water over a wide area. Overall, because of the low price point, durability, ease of use, and good soakage, this is my favorite of the pack outside of the pool (then it's the tube blaster).
** Barrage Soaker, 84 oz.: This thing has a huge reservoir that allows you run around the yard with impunity. The adjustable nozzle twists to select one of three settings, but the nozzle does not twist all the way around. The 1st setting is a not-as-good version of the Scatterblaster (stream is so wide it devolves into three small streams and mist). The 2nd setting is a regular steam with limited range. The 3rd setting is a thinner steam goes much farther. The money's at the 3rd setting, and it is very effective, especially if you can keep a good distance from your target. The giant reservoir with the 3rd setting combines for a fearsome combo in a water gun. This gun is best for older kids (at least upper elementary) as it is pretty heavy when full.
** Double Drench Blaster, 27 oz.: This water gun is a lot of fun with it's double barrel multi hole goodness. It has good range and great spread of water as expected. You don't have to be accurate at all. In fact, you probably don't even have to look when you fire. You'll hit something... You might feel like a bad boy walking around with this double barreled saw off shotgun water toy.
** Floodfire Blaster, 43 oz: This thing holds quite a bit of water. It fires a single large stream of water at long range, but you have to hold the trigger down AND use the pump action. This is because it also connects to a garden hose and the trigger releases the pressure from the hose for ultimate range and unlimited soakage. The hose connector works well and is a quick on/off twist. It's nice to just connect and fill up fast. However, why use this with a hose when you have a Flippin' HOSE at your disposal?! I'd much rather drop this on the ground and pick up the actual hose if I'm really getting mobbed. Another thing, it's heavy when fully loaded. My 8 y/o complained about it after awhile. It does hold a lot of water and the thick stream has good range, so buy it for that, not the hose function.
** Flashflood Blaster, 23oz.: This water gun is truly unique as it combines a Scatterblaster with a Tube on top. If you want to be conservative, just use the pump action scatterblaster. But sometimes you just really need to drench the other person, and the tube is perfect for that. You have to have to be careful, though since the tube will use up the standard size reservoir pretty fast. The Scatterblaster and Tube both have decent range. But the tube is a little awkward to use and doesn't push in as straight as the Tubeblaster, so you do not get anywhere the speed nor range of the regular Tubeblaster. However, you do have a portable resevoir so you can venture away from the pool with this one. The model leaks a lot of water when full, so be careful if you're filling it up in the house.
** Zombie Strike Scatterblast Blaster, 35 oz: A cousin of the Scatterblast blaster, but the light is superfluous. The battery compartment has a rubber O-ring to keep it dry (3 AAA batts). I wouldn't bother, the light is so weak, especially in daytime. However, the pump action works well and it functions well as a Scatterblaster. Save your $ and just get the regular version.