Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast Blaster
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Pump-handle Scatterblast water blaster delivers 5 streams of water at once
- Soak your target to the max with the blaster's 22-ounce capacity
- Flip-up sight
- Water blaster sends streams up to 34 feet away
- Includes blaster
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We have 7 different NERF Supersoaker models for a total of 10. We like to use ours around the pool and the backyard for super wet fun. We have tried other brands of water guns from other makers, but NERF seems to make the best ones generally speaking.
I wrote my take on each model, but put my top two favorites for OVERALL performance (ASIN# used to facilitate looking it up on Amazon website).
1. Tidal Tube Blaster, one tube of water: This is UNBEATABLE for soakage. My 3-4 y/o could operate this with ease. My wife was often a casualty of mischief with this blaster. With the right angle, I can launch an accurate good stream of water a good 40-60 feet (all the way to the end of a long pool), giving this the longest range by far of all the supersoakers. The only drawback is it's a one shot deal, hence this is best as a pool toy. You can also use a bucket in the back yard, but you're at a big disadvantage when you want to refill. Ours has lasted through a full summer with no problem. You cannot really find this in the store, and have to order online. I got it for <$10/pack on sale by Amazon last year.
2. Scatterblast Blaster, 22 oz.: This is frequently on sale for $9 at Target and is normally priced at $10 full retail. There is plentiful supply and easy to buy.Read more ›
The Amazon price is very competitive versus local merchants.
This seems to be the most popular design, but I wasn't as impressed as I expected to be. There is an air hole in the filler cap, supposedly to let air back into the water chamber after a squirt. The effect is to let water drip out onto the user if the front end of the gun, or muzzle, is higher than the back, a common event if you're trying to spray for distance. The hole is on the lower half of the cap, but why not the upper half? That woudl allowe greater inclination before leaking. I put a small square of duct tape over the hole and the gun works just as well, and I stay drier.
The second problem is the scatter pattern. Beyond a 10' range the spray is so wide that not all the streams will hit an adult-sized human target. I get that some people like to soak an opponent, but the spray is too wide. I fixed this by hot-gluing over the four extra holes, and now have a single, more powerful single central jet. If I want to change back I can easily pick off the hot glue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought two for my niece and nephew. They were THE HIT of the weekend!Published 2 days ago by Kath Balestrieri
It works good and it shoots really far and it has five holes so it shoots multiple shots. I think this is a good watergun.Published 3 days ago by Woosuk Chung
I sent the soaker to our grandson and he was very happy to receive it.Published 5 days ago by Karla Wiederholt
I love this thing, but my sheltie doesn't. She keeps taunting the huge dogs next door which is dangerous because the wall that separates them isn't THAT tall. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the water gun to get if you want your kids to outshine everyone else in a water gun fight. Let me tell you how good this gun is
1. Shooting range. Read more
Boy over the past few years I have purchased several Nerf water guns and I think this is the best one yet. It really does have 5 streams and they shoot a good distance. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Linda R. Belair
Boys 5-10 yrs old loved this. Moms liked it also since it sprays 3 "scattered" streams rather than 1 very strong stream of water. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Happy Mom